THIRTY FOUR ; i like you

(CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR - i like you)

in real life !

"holly, i like you," alex blurted, looking at the floridian. her eyes widened at the sudden message thrown at her, her lips pursing in confusion.

"platonically? lik-like a friend?" she stuttered. his head nodded, his head going down.

"you dont like me, dont you? fuck," he said.

"alex... cmere," she draped her arms around his torso, pulling his body close to hers.

tears threatened to slip from his water line, they did after a few seconds of silence. holly couldnt see the tears as she was the big spoon. "i like you too," she whispered.

"that was to cliché.. hold on... i like your stupid-fucking self too," she giggled.

alex slowly turned over, beads of salt water still streaming down his cheeks.

"and i thought unicorns werent emotional," she rubbed the beads off his cheeks, him smiling at her touch.

"who said?"

"you literally show no emotion im kinda scared for all of you," she smiled softly, "you look cute when you cry."

"is that a complement?" he sniffled. "of course,"

the two laid peacefully in each others arms, occasionally making small talk.

they sat in the same position for hours before finally dozing off into a slumber.

holly woke up, alexs nose and lips dug deep into her neck. she smiled at the feeling, drawing random shapes on his back. alex groaned at the feeling, it felt nice but it tickled. "well good morning to you," holly laughed at his grumpiness.

"i doubt its the morning time." he spoke softly.

"dont worry, i do too," she sighed, "are you still tired?"

"mhm," he said tiredly.

.´• bees venting corner
sorry this chapter is so fricken short! i literally woke up 10 minutes ago and i wrote this so yuh

also- i woke up to 5k!!! thats so insane! thank you! i really do appreciate all of your support and you guys continuing to read my close to shitty stories actually warms my heart. i love you all <3