Chapter 15

It was now full night at Vale, as General James Ironwood was looking, outside, at the town infront of him, before Glynda walked up to him...

Glynda:"Trouble sleeping?" she asked him.

Ironwood:"Arm was acting up." he responded to her while touching his arm, for an unknown reason.

Glynda:"Of course, so logically, you got out of bed, dressed yourself completely and decided to gaze menacingly out inot the distance. What's wrong?" she asked him in a worry tone.

Ironwood:"I trusted him for years. We both have. I just.....I can't help but feel like he's keeping us in the dark."

Glynda:"Don't be ridiculous! You know very well that we are not the ones in the dark."

Ironwood:"That makes it worse! I refuse to believe that a man I've trusted for so long....would act...passively."

Glynda:"You're a good person. James. You've always done what you think is best for the people, even against strong protest. It's admirable. But it's high time you stopped talking about trust and started showing it. Ozpin has experience that the rest of us lack. And I think that's something worth remembering." she said as she put an hand on Ironwood's shoulder as the General sighed.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile back at Mountain Glenn, our young Hunters and Huntresses were still sleeping, except for Ruby who was out there killing Grimms, until she start getting annoyed too.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Jaune then woke up all of the sudden as he started shaking Y/n.

Jaune*whisper*:"Y/n your awake?"

Y/n*whisper*:"............Yes."

Jaune*whisper*:"What do you think is gonna happened when we go back to Beacon? Like, what's gonna happened after we-" he then stopped himself to check if the other teams were awake, luckly they were still sleeping.

Y/n*whisper*:"It can two ways. Knowing the Headmaster he'll probably want to test us and ask us what are we gonna do with them. If we chose to expell them then Ruby will be alone with no other teammate to support her, even though it will be satisfying having the trio out of the way, it won't be for Ruby. Remember that Yang is her sister."

Jaune*whisper*:"And on top of that she'll be mad at us, if she think we were using her for getting more infos." he then look over Ruby to see her resting.

Y/n*whisper*:"The second way to make this right, is to keep them."

Jaune then scoffed, before Y/n whispered him to be quiet because the others could hear them.

Jaune*whisper*:"Then what do you think we should do?"

Y/n then lean closer to his ear as Jaune start blushing, as she whispered him how exactly they are gonna deal with them.

Jaune*whisper*:"Yeah, it actually can work." he said with a smile on his face , before he laid back on the ground and look at the stars and closed his eyes.

.

.

.

.