Chapter 18

It was now early morning as Ruby Rose was now stading infront of a grave......her mother's grave.

Ruby:"Hey, mom. Sorry for being absent this entire time. Things....things are kind of rushed. Dad also came. But he, you know...he is dad....He is still teaching at Signal, but he said that soon he will be out on a mission. He misses the adventures with you. And so am I.... I haven't been kicked out of Beacon yet. So it's good. I think it helps to be on the same team as Yang. I keep on the line, Just kidding. In fact, she knows how to fight too well. You can see she learned from dad, but she's too stubborn and always angry. Me and my team. Well my team kicked one of my teammates because she was part of a group of bad people and that's not fair you know. I tried to make it clear that we're all on the same side but, both Weiss and Yang won't just listened. And I know it's a very difficult situation. The same goes for another friend of mine, his name is Jaune. He's very cool and very nice person, but well is well not anymore friends treat him bad, because he did something bad, but htat was atleast long time ago. I don't understand why are they doing this to them."

Ruby then sighed.

Ruby:"Anyway I made a bunch of good friends at Beacon and I met some....let's just say some very strange teachers. Oh, and we stopped some bad guys too. I think it's like they say... like mother, like daughter. Still wonder why Ozpin sent me there earlier? Well, I hope one day to find out...You know how he is...The more I get to know him, the more he sound like Uncle Qrow."

Ruby then heard barking behind her as she turn to see her dog and father waiting for her.

Ruby:"Oh, looks like Dad is back. Need to go. He's dropping me off to the Beacon tournament on his way to his next mission. Good luck to me!"

Ruby then start running back to her father and Zwei, until she turned one last time at her mother's grave.

Ruby:"It was good to talk." she said before running away.

.

.

.

.

.

It was now the moment of the Vytal Festival.....As Y/n decided to give everyone a magic show...

As everyone was applauding for her as Y/n then summoned a bunch of Grimm elephants.

Y/n:"And for my final I will make this terrible trio of terrifying beasts!! Vanish before your eyes!!!"

The crowed then gasped as Y/n proceed to do the trick.

Y/n:"Hisnav mmirG fo seratarC!!"

Then all three Grimms were now floating in the air, much to the croweds surprise before dissapearing into dust as fire works shot in the sky.

Everyone then start applauding and clapping their hands as Y/n bowed to the crowed before dissapearing too.

Port and Oobleck then start talking from the microphone.

Port:"Oh, Oh, Oh that was defeanitely an amazing show. Don't you agree with me, Professor?"

Oobleck:"Doctor!!And I dare say it's best performances we've seen in the tournament. Sorry, Lindsay!!"he said in an apologetic tone as the girl named Lindsay and her performance group look down ashamed before walking away.

Port:"For those who have just arrived, welcome to the Vytal Festival.Live stream from Coliseum Amity. If it's your first time watching it, we'll explain the rules now."

Oobleck:"The tournament is divided into three different stages. Teams, doubles and solo. Shielding here is irrelevant. In this tournament, the only thing that counts is skill."