Chapter thirty nine

I was released from the hospital last night and this morning I feel extremely well rested and super comfortable. I'm laying in my own bed in my mates arms, snuggling close my leg rubs over his morning wood.

"Ugh... baby dont do that, the doctor said you maybe healed but unless you want another baby in that belly of yours we should wait not to mention your body isnt ready yet," Raven groans.

"Mmm... sorry I was stretching, but just because I can't have any naughty fun doesn't mean you can't," I purr at him while I run my hand down his chest.

His heart beat and breathing have quickened, rubbing my hand over his pajama pants I feel how hard he is and he twitches in my hand.

"Babe don't tease me," he growls looking up I see his eyes are black.

"Who said I'm teasing?" I whisper in his ear as I free him from his pants and take him into my hand. I start working my hand up and down breaking my momentum to spit into my hand in order to move more fluidly over him.

His breathing has turned to groaning pants, "that feels so good baby."
Using my other hand I massage his balls making him moan. It's not enough I want to taste him, I need to feel him in my mouth.

I slide down his legs and position myself so that I can lick him from base to tip, back and forth, up and down.

"Holy shit"

I take his balls in my mouth sucking gently one then the other.

"Fuck" Raven grabs the blankets next to me in effort to not grab my hair.

I lick up the vein pulsing in his hardened shaft to the tip again, licking the bead of precum up then I swirl my tongue around and around his head.

"Inside... I want to be in that sexy mouth of yours," his voice is strained.
I comply and take his shaft into my mouth, working up and down, up and down sucking him hard working my tongue. I take him in all the way not having a gag reflex.

"Fuck FUUUUUCCCKKK YYYEEEESSSS YES JUST LIKE THAT DON'T STOP!" Raven calls out, his breathing is becoming uneven.

I can feel it he's close, I want him to come down my throat so I start humming and he explodes down my throat almost choaking me with how much cum comes out.

"Gaaaah.... yes baby..... drink it all up... holy fuck!" He shouts.

I don't stop milking him till his balls are empty, then I clean him with my tongue.
Crawling up with a satisfied smirk I look at him, "mornin babe."

Still trying to catch his breath Raven chuckles, "fuck baby, I thought you sucked out my soul for a second there," he cups my face kissing my swollen lips not caring that his seed was just in my mouth.

"You can wake me up like that when ever you want," he says kissing me again.

Smiling I kiss his mark, before we can do anything else one of our babies begins to cry then three more cries join in.

"I'll bring them get comfortable," Rave says fixing himself, he gets up making his way to the nursery next door.
I adjust the pillows around me so I can breastfeed and they can relax on the pillows. I hear Raven through the baby monitor, "good morning my pups don't cry, I'll change your diapers and then take you to momma so she can give you breakfast ok, please don't cry daddys got you."

I smile at how sweet he sounds, then he comes in with Azure and Rosemary.

"Good morning my loves are you hungry?" I ask taking them one at a time and helping them latch on.

"I'll get the bottles for Jackson and Juniper," Raven says dashing out then coming in six minutes later with our other two kiddos.

"So what's on the docket today?" I ask.

"You are relaxing with our pups and I have conference calls, paperwork, and checks to do," He sighs.

"After I finish feeding the babies I'll go get you some food, you can't live off me alone," he says winking at me and I giggle trying not to distract my hungry pups.

All too soon it's time for Raven to get to work, he brought the custom bassinet and put it on the bed next to me. I'm so glad we have a California King sized bed.

Placing our napping pups in the bassinet, Raven gives me a scorching kiss before he leaves.

A few hours pass with me checking on my online business. I took a hiatus, only taking on minimal projects due to the up coming challenges that we have been having to face.

I had put out a new design four months ago and it was a big hit, the supplies I had made sold out in a month and a half. Looking through my emails I see about four dozen orders for it. Even with the notice I put out that due to personal reasons I'll be slower at putting out orders. My fan base is loyal and willing to wait for me. Knowing my art is appreciated by so many warms my heart.

Since I have time on my hands I text Raven and ask if he will be willing to let me work on orders.
We do have a promise that I will take it easy.

He texted me back, "babe that is still working! 🤨"
So I answer with, "I can work on stuff while in bed 😉"
"Again still working 🤨"
"Please 😣😫"
"🙄🤔 what are you planning to do?"
I send him a link of what the most popular pieces are at the moment and wait.
"😤fine only ten pieces each then rest 🤨I mean it!!!"
"Yay🤗"
"🙄 love you"
"Love you too 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘"
"😎gotta work now don't over do it babe!"
"I know I won't 😊☺😚😘"

Putting down my phone I'm careful not to wake my babies as I pull out my tools and materials and get started.