Chapter 4: Theo

TW!! - This chapter has some explicit sexual abuse images. If you are uncomfortable yet still want to know what happens, please let me know via the comments if I should add a small synopsis for those wishing to skip this content. The next few chapters are very dark, but are needed to understand where Hermione has been, and what she has been going through.

All rights of characters and world are reserved to J.K. Rowling.
____________________________

To say that Draco was falling apart would be an understatement. When the hell did he become the one good in the middle of a crisis?

Draco sits across from him staring down at Granger like he is seeing a ghost, like this was all a dream he is about to wake up from, or a nightmare. It was hard to classify the last hour as anything but a nightmare. But she is alive, and he is pretty confident that she is going to stay that way thanks to him.

Death: 1 Theo: 3. Take that bastard.

"Tell me."

Draco is still staring down at the girl he has been breathing for the last couple years of his life. And she was terrified of him. That had to fucking hurt.

Theo looks back at the diagnostic charm he has over her left leg. Her hip is dislocated, and she has lacerations in her thigh muscles. From the reddish-orange color on the diagnostic, he guesses it had been dislocated for a while. He needs to pop it back into place.

"Short version or long version?"

Theo raises the throw blanket so he can see her upper leg, making sure to keep the blanket over as much of her as possible.

"Theo..." It was a warning.

"Got home and went down to the potion room to restock the kit, started hearing someone screaming. Come here I'm going to need your help."

Theo takes her leg into his hands, and pulls it out so they can have access to her inner thigh. Draco moves across from him staring at the exposed leg.

Completely red like the rest of her. There are deep dark purple bruises visible through the red, and her knees are rubbed raw. Is the bottom of her foot burnt?

"Theo."

"Right yeah, sorry not gawking at your girl I promise. It's just a lot to take in. You okay?"

He looks up at his friend who is staring down at her foot. Yeah it was definitely burnt.

"No."

"Sorry mate, really I am. But I'm pretty sure she is going to make it. The rest of this... shit yeah it's a lot, but it is healable. Not life threatening. She is going to be okay."

"Theo, tell me."

"Okay but while I talk we need to push her hip back into place. You grab her thigh and right above the knee and hold firm. I am going to push on her inner thigh to try and get it back in the socket okay? Kind of like we did for your shoulder that one time after you fell off your broom and..."

"Theo."

"Shit yeah nervous rambling. Sorry."

They both place their hands on her leg in the designated positions.

Merlin, her skin is on fire. Remember to add a fever potion to the list.

"Okay, ready on three. One, two, three."

He pushes quickly and hears a faint clunk sound as the joint comes back together where it belongs.

"So like I said, I heard a girl screaming from behind one of the closed doors in the hallway. Then I hear my father hitting, and kicking, and just destroying her. I was so thrown off. I have never heard or even seen him do that to anyone but me."