The Truth

Warning: long update and Violence. Enjoyy <3

"It's been a long while since I've seen him this nervous."

Seokjin turned his face in the direction where Jimin was looking and nodded to his comment, an involuntary sigh leaving his lips.

They were currently standing outside their boss's (and Taehyung's ex) room, waiting for the said man to come out for what seemed like half an hour already.

Jungkook was brushing his hair, trying to part it along a side and kept fixing his purple colored tie near his throat as he gawked at his appearance on the full sized mirror for the umpteenth time.

"Hm, looks like he's really upto impressing the senates today." Seokjin told the younger," it's an important presentation for his art club. I heard his father will be there too."

Jimin nodded in agreement, also fixing the cuffs of his maroon suit. He would be the one assisting Jungkook there and would have to make sure to play the part well.

"Say Jimin-ah," the older started again, lowering his voice for only the boy to hear,"why don't we just tell him?"

"Tell him what?" Jimin questioned, peering up at the older with a raised brow.

"That he's alive." Seokjin whispered into his ear, keeping an eye and an ear out for the other younger who was fortunately busy twisting in front of the mirror to check the fitting of his outfit.

Jimin paused and glanced at Jungkook as well, before regarding Seokjin with pursed lips. He grabbed his hand and dragged him to the side, away from Jungkook's doorway and possible earshot.

"You know we can't do that hyung! Jungkook can't know Taehyung's alive." Jimin whispered back watching as Seokjin scrunched his brows.

"But why not? Don't you see he isn't the same anymore? Jungkook's changed, he's not an asshole and he clearly loves Taehyung, then why not--"

"Because Taehyung doesn't want to." Jimin interrupted him, sighing a little to himself,"remember when i told you i asked Taehyung before he left, that if Jungkook were to change or repent for his mistakes would Taehyung like to return to him and he clearly said no!"

"But that was one year ago Jimin! So much must've changed in his life just like Jungkook's has. We can't just assume he'd still not want it after all this while!" The older argued back.

"I'm not assuming things hyung. I-- wait," Jimin threw a cautious gaze over his shoulder to make sure the corridors were empty and Jungkook was still in his room. " Taehyung still writes to me."

"He what?" Seokjin accidentally shouted, causing the younger to hiss and slap his mouth shut.

"Careful!"

"Sorry-- he what?" The older repeated, whispering this time and Jimin rolled his eyes before reaching for something in his pockets and handing it over to the elder.

Seokjin unfurled the envelope and his eyes widened when he spotted the Korean NIS stamp on it.

"What the hell?"

"Yeah um so--" Jimin gulped, fidgeting with his fingers to avoid Seokjin's burning gaze,"he promised me he would write!"

"Aha? And when were you going to tell me about it?" Seokjin crossed his hands over his chest looking slightly pissed.