+ 46 +

(Jimin's POV)

"Hello Jimin, nice to see you again."

"H-Hello ma'am..."

Lowering his body down onto the soft leather couch in front of the nicely dressed woman Jimin takes a deep breath, his hands clasping in front of him resting on his knees.

"So how are you today?"

"Um...I'm good..."

"You seem a little closed off today, care to tell me what's on your mind?"

"Mmm...I..Um...I asked her to be my girlfriend...actually..."

"Really? Congratulations, I'm very happy for you. How are you feeling with it?"

Raising his eyes to meet his therapist's gaze Jimin shifts uncomfortably in his seat, his heart fluttering thinking about Y/N at home still asleep on the couch from their cuddle session earlier.

"It...it feels amazing...she makes me feel happy..."

"But?"

"B-But...she's uh...I'm nervous...because of what we've talked about...I don't know...if she'll want to still be with me...for a long time..."

"So you're scared she's going to leave you for someone else?"

".....Pretty much...yeah..."

"Is there someone else?"

"Eh?"

Gently jumping in his seat and clenching his teeth Jimin sheds his leather jacket, his forehead misted with a gentle nervous sweat.

"Um...yeah actually...he actually...told me he's interested in her..."

"He doesn't know you're with her?"

"No...I can't tell everyone remember? So I can't tell him either because I don't want her to get hurt..."

"Have you expressed these feelings to her?"

"Huh? N-No...she's...it's really cute...but she's kind of oblivious to stuff like that...plus...I don't want to tel her..."

"Why don't you want to tell her?"

".......I'm scared of what she'll say."

Swallowing hard and shoving his hands in his pockets Jimin fidgets around on the couch, his entire demeanor shifting with growing discomfort.

Damn she's diving right in today.

"Alright Jimin, so as you speak about your trauma and as it is coming out, you have to remember that not everything rests on this girl. That is not a load that she should have the bear. You cannot allow yourself to get so jealous and territorial because of your fear of losing her, if she wants to stay with you, then she will stay with you. You have to put your trust in her equal feelings for you and talk things out with her."

"Talking things out has never been my strong suit...."

"Exactly. Also, I know we've talked about your issues with intimacy in a more natural way before."

"Uh...y-yeah..."

"I want you to do an exercise that will channel some of your anxiety into general intimacy that doesn't include any sexual activity. Every time you feel some of this anxiety, I want you to give her a kiss, not on the lips per say, just somewhere that she wouldn't expect like her cheek, shoulder, something like that."

"Oh...o-okay...that sounds easy enough..."

"This will get you more comfortable with general intimacy and benefit you in the long run with this girl you are in to, and she will benefit from it as well if like you said, she has had no experience with it."