10

"Careful bud." Tubbo said as Michael toddled around the living room.

The toddler crouched picking up his chicken before tossing it again. He continued doing this for hours keeping himself entertained.

"Papa." He squealed waddling to his father with his arms in the air.

The ram lifted his son into his arms. "What happened bud?" He asked taking a seat on the couch.

"Papa." The boy sighed resting against his fathers chest. The pair stayed sitting as the toddler began to fall asleep. The gentle breath hitting the older males chest as his hand gently rubbed the child's back.

There they stayed for two hours before the toddler woke from his slumber. The boy sat up and rambled to his father about his dream before he was off again.

-

A knock was heard an hour before dinner. The males in the house made their way over opening the door to reveal one of their favorite people.

"Tom!" Michael squealed wrapping him arms around his uncles legs.

"Hey big man." Tommy lifted him up tossing him in the air before pulling him into his embrace.

"You could've texted first prick." Toby shut the door after his childhood bestfriend walked into his home.

"Well I had a minute to come hang out with my favorite guy." Tommy said taking Michael to the living room.

Michael got down and brought toy after toy to his uncle.

The toddler played with his uncle.

"Come on Michael it's dinner time."

-

"Dada!" Michael called spaghetti covering his face.

"Hi Michael." Ranboo walked over and kissed his head. "Hi bo."

"Hi boo." Tubbo walked over and gave him a hug. "Uncle Tommy came over earlier but he left a while ago."

"Yeah? Did you have fun with uncle tommy?" Ranboo asked wiping his hands and face.

Michael clapped as he was lifted out of his chair.