Turnabout Apollo and Klavier Part 2

(Bold are thoughts)

A few day had past and now it was Apollo's first day of school.

During those days, Apollo learned to speak, his first word being Klavier.
After that, his speech soon perfected

But Daryan said Apollo talked too much and sharply told him to shut up.

But Daryan was driven to school, though his parents decided to not bring Apollo, but luckily, Klavier's parents dropped him off.

Luckily it wasn't too far. It was quite a long way on foot, but not impossible. But he didnt know how to get there, so having a ride helped him.

Klavier had led him to the classroom, which wasnt hard since Klavier's class was the only kindergarten one.

The teacher helped Apollo settle in a bit, Klavier reading The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.
Klavier was having his own course of study.

"Well Apollo, you came in at a good day. We will be reviewing everything that we have learned so far.

The class went on the two times table and the teacher was happy and says
"Very, very good! I can see you all have been practicing. Pretty soon, you can learn any multiplication, even twenty eight times three hundred and fifty seven!"

The majority of the class giggles but Apollo, who said "nine thousand, nine hundred and ninety six..."

The class was stunned. The teacher then worked it out, seeing Apollo was right.

"When did World War Two start and end?"

"September 1st 1939 to September 2nd 1945."

"What's the scientific name of a wolf?"

"Canine Lupus."

"Who was the first human that came to space?"

"Yuri Gagarin."

"Who invented the steam engine?"

"Thomas Savery."

"How far is the moon from Earth?"

"Two hundred thirty eight thousand and nine hundred miles away."

"How many moons are on Mars and their names are?"

"Two moons, Phobos and Deimos."

The class and the teacher was stunned by Apollo's intellect.

A boy with spiky black hair, named Clay, who was near Klavier and Apollo in seat was very excited, his eyes sparkling, mainly at the questions about space.

"Holy cow over the moon! He's as smart as you said Klav!" He exclaimed, Apollo looking down.

The teacher was still stunned, but when she joked about the multiplication, the principal had opened the door and had seen the entire exchange, just as stunned.

The principal clears her throat, the class and the teacher looking over.
"Oh, M-Ms Sapel. I..didnt notice you there."

The principal then takes the teacher, Apollo, and Klavier into an empty classroom, Ms Sapel giving Klavier and Apollo some papers and a pencil each.

The two still have their power repressing items luckily, so no cheating was required.

They had completed the tests, all of them perfect scores.
The principal was stunned, but still calls Klavier's parents and Apollo's foster parents.

Only Klavier's parents, Konrad and Emily Gavin came, the Crescends didnt, but due to their occupations, it was understandable.

The principal had told the Gavins about Klavier's and Apollo's accomplishments.