Chapter 45

Chapter 45 - School Forum (2)

The thread was started by Tan Ke. She was simply irked by it. Boys from all classes and all departments were going after Chi Ying. Back when she was the department flower, her suitors didn't remotely measure up to that.

However, she was still intimidated since Chi Ying had landed her at the police station last time. She wouldn't do anything too crazy as she didn't want to actually go to jail. But just posting things on forum and leading them to do the direction she wanted them to go was still quite simple. Plus, everything that she said was all true so she wouldn't have to worry about being held accountable for slandering.

To her surprise, the public opinion did not go the direction as she had expected after she had posted the thread.

2nd floor*: Yup, confirmed that landlord (original poster) was a lemon demon.

3rd floor: Chi Ying was 26 years old already? Oh mi. That's a surprise.

4th floor: Thanks for the insider information, landlord. But isn't there a rule that nobody can be out of school for over three years?

4th floor: Hehe. As far as I am concerned, she's a goddess regardless of her age

5th floor: Previous floor +1.* It's fine if it bothers you guys. I have no problem with that.

6th floor: Floor above the previous floor +2*

....

103th floor: Hi everyone. I am the class leader of Performing Department. Per Chi Ying's identification card, she was born in the same year as most of us. Please stop with the rumors.

104th floor: Oooooh. Whew. Scared the chit out of me.

105th: I agree with Class Leader.

Tan Ke didn't had expected that the normally very inflexible Class Leader would also speak up for Chi Ying but she also didn't believe in a word that she had said.

Feeling unjust, Tan Ke switched over to a secondary account that she had only used once in the past, switched out the profile picture and added, "Do you know what day and age we are in now? A fake ID is so easy to come by. Every alum from four years ago knew about Chi Ying dropping out of school. How could she possibly be the same age at us after four years?"

Tan Ke snickered. She wouldn't make it easy for Chi Ying to clear her name.

With anticipation, she refreshed the screen and her face turned a deep purple immediately.

110th Floor: No need to speculate anymore. I am Chi Ying. The class leader was right I am the same age as the rest of you. I do not have a fake ID and I'd appreciate some privacy, please. Last but not the least, the little sister in the previous floor, you forgot to remove your profile picture. Just a friendly reminder that your identity has been exposed.

Tan Ke froze on the spot.

She didn't know that the school forum, much like Weibo, all of the profile pictures that one had used in the past would go into an album.

She gritted her teeth and her hand was shaking when she removed her profile picture.

***

Zhao Wan was eating chicken while reading Chi Ying's counterattack.

111th Floor: The goddess is here!!!

112th Floor: The goddess is here!!!

113th Floor: The goddess is here!!!

114th Floor: I love you, my goddess!!!

115th Floor: 109th floor's album is empty. Someone please tell me who it was. Curious.jpg

116th Floor: How did you do that???

117th Floor: I concur. How did you do that???

It had suddenly dawned on Zhao Wan. She threw down her chopsticks and dashed over to where Chi Ying was. "Shoot. How did you do that?"