chapter 10 dealing and training

No-one's pov

Director "isn't it obvious! . . . I would like you to give us izuku yagi affective immediately!"

Nezu sat frozen for a few seconds seemingly think the situation over. But seem to have thought of what to say next.

Nezu "how long have you know? "

Director "about him being the son of all might or about him?"

Nezu " both"

The director seemed to be getting a kick out of Nezu's reaction. He started to walk around the front of the desk as he put his hand behind his back.

Director "well to tell you the truth I heard the other day about it but you just confirmed my suspicions and I've know about him since he got his quirk registered. Might I say it was quite a surprise a boy his age developing a quirk and a powerful one at that of course they reported it to the hero association"

He was smiling at the fact he had got one over one of the smartest being's on the plane. But his smile dropped when he faced Nezu again he leaned over him using his hight to scare him.

Director "how dare you!. You should of reported to the hero association right after the entrance exams but you kept him a secret for so long. I would like you to explain your self rat?!?!"

Nezu jump at the word rat he hated being called rat But he had to keep calm if he wanted to keep his job. As the hero association was the thing in charge of all hero school including U.A so he'll have to explain why.

Nezu "well sir I thought he needed some time to fully grasp his powers so I thought that training him here would be the best option"

Director "well you thought wrong!. here's what you should of done! You should of told us about him and then let us know his location as by my opinion he's already powerful enough!. So here's what going to happen: you will call down Mr yagi ,Then we will speak to and then take him back to a hero association base to start his training there!"

Nezu was never going to let that happen. He know for a fact if they got him they would mold him to be there perfect hero that follows there every command but Nezu wasn't know was the smartest for no reason. He had a ace up his sleeve.

Nezu "I can't let you do that mister Director!"

Director " who said you had a say in it!?!?"

Nezu "I can't let you because he needs more time to grow and develop his quirk fully! "

The director was surprised at the statement Nezu had just made 'fully develop his quirk?' By the director view his quirk had already developed.

Director "explain what you mean Nezu!"

Nezu then got a remote and pointed it at TV in his office. If shown the entrance exam where a izuku yagi was decimating every robot he could to the point he had to be stopped. It mad the director angry. To him it just proves his point.

Director "this just gives me more proof Nezu. I don't know what your thinking but it's not helping your case."

Nezu "just look at this! "

On the screen showed just after izuku had beaten the zero pointer and was falling. It look normal it just showed the versatile use his quirk has it did give the director some satisfaction know what he's getting is worth his trip here. After that Nezu started to loop the part just before he stopped himself.

Director "Nezu I don't see how watching him fall is going to-"

Nezu "look right there!"

Nezu pointed at the screen again the director didn't see anything different but Nezu was fixated on the screen looking a like a crazy animal. Nezu slowly down the point just before he stop.