013b‑ Therapy and Tutorials Part 2

(013b - Therapy and Tutorials Part 2)

Mehn, you people are angry children o. The insults on Mrs Khadija in the last chapter had me rolling 🤣💔. Well, she deserved it. Like I said, she'll suffer.

But for now, let's see how bad her words affected Simi😪.

P. S. I have an important notice in the author's note at the end of the chapter. Please don't ignore.

𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀(Simisola André Jordan)

𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀
(Simisola André Jordan)

You are not going to cry, Simi.

But even as I kept reciting that mantra in my mind, over and over again, the tears wouldn't stop dropping from my eyes in beads. I sniffed and furiously wiped it away, but that didn't stop the tears from coming. The tears kept flowing. I couldn't help it.

The voices wouldn't stop reminding me...

YOU ARE A FAILURE...

Stop.

... I DON'T KNOW WHY YOUR PARENTS ARE WASTING THEIR HARD-EARNED MONEY ON A BLOCKHEAD...

Stop.

... COMPLETE WASTE OF RESOURCES!

"STOP!" I screamed into the air, my voice echoing through the empty room. Then a deafening silence came after my voice, the only thing that could be heard in the room was the whispering of the pool and my heavy breathing.

"S-Stop..." I choked out, my voice breaking into a sob, the tears flowing even more now. I threw my palms over my face to suppress the sobs but I could still hear myself, my cries echoing through the room.

My mind wouldn't stop reminding me of all the insults hurled at me by my teachers and mates from the very beginning. Words I have never been able to get out of my head, and will probably never be able to get out of my head.

"You are a waste of time and energy."

"How can a human being be so dumb. No iota of brilliance or intelligence."

"You should be lucky I gave you a three-over-forty in this test. The three is for wasting your ink."

"Are you sure you are not cursed? Because it seems like you are, Simi."

"This place is not for dunce students, Simi."

"Your parents are wasting their money. You should just drop out and go learn a trade or something.