Chapter 68

My shoulder throbs in pain to its own heartbeat, I remember exactly how it felt the first time but this time we decided to mark before mating, this shit fucking hurts without another thrill.

I hang my head feeling my eyes sting. "That fucking hurt!" I wiping my eyes. "Like damn!"

"I'm sorry," he laughs, "I do believe we're supposed to be mating to mix the pain with pleasure." His arms warp around me lifting me and then placing me back on the counter. "Here, do me." He pulls his shirt over his head leaving his chest bare.

I lean in marking him same place he did me, the taste of blood lingers in my mouth as I pull away seeing my bite has drawn blood, I look at my own shoulder to see the same. "It wasn't that bad."

"It wasn't that bad," I mock him. "Like shut up."

"You're just being a big baby about it." He laughs and I meet his back-to-green-again eyes, leaning in he pecks me softly and my hand rises to cup a side of his face before he going in once more locking our lips.

My mouth opens wider to him slipping his tongue in and I let it's swirl with mine because he pulls away bringing a cold rush to my lips, I tug him back for more. He steps in between my legs.

Feeling his hands at the side of my ribs send tingles through me as his kisses trail down my neck. "Let's take that shower you wanted." He says in my ear and I'm nodding before I know I'm agreeing to.

We start to undress each other not taking our eyes off our bodies before we get in. "Can I chose the temperature?"

"Oh hell no," he turns the faucet on and I hide behind his body as a shield from the cold water before it turns a lukewarm, I hear him pull something and then the square shower above us starts spraying water on us.

I'm instantly drenched, I push my hair back looking up at Tomas through wet eyelashes. "I guess this makes us second chance mates." He towers me and water drips off his lips to mine as he speaks.

"I guess it does." I run my hand into the back of his wet hair bringing our lips together, we kiss each other harder as I let my hands explore the bare if his body before he picks me up one armed and then I feel the cold stone on my back.

I warp my legs around his waist as he jerks me up higher making our lips part just for me to press them back together. I feel the softness of his hand trace my stomach, my hips, my outer thigh. He drops his other hand that was by my head and grabs my other outer thigh.

I moan to feeling the stiffness of his tip rub against my clit, my breathing staggers between kisses to him continuing to torture me as such. The water temperature isn't even that hot yet I feel as if my skin is going to burn off anytime soon.

I pull away needing to take more breaths but try hiding my face as he puts a finger in me, I know I probably look a hot mess right now and I'm not trying to expose myself like that. Hair is pushed out my face and I know the redness of my face brightens at him adding another finger.

"Fuck..." I moan under my breath. My head is picked up before our lips are pressed together once more, I do try to kiss him but I can't fight the shaking of my legs or the throbbing of my insides. I soak his hand squirting everywhere.

I take in the breaths I should of taken while his kisses trail down my neck. He takes me into a different state of euphoria, the type where breathing doesn't even matter.

His stamina surprises me as his sexual prowess keeps growing more intense, the fitting of him locked into me, the way I keep jerking up to every thrust of his, the way I have to cling onto him for support, it takes me all by surprise.

I give out before him then he washes me before we get out, my hair is still very much damp before we reach the bed going again.
...

Tomas runs his fingers through my head before I roll onto him placing both hands under my chin as my bare chest press against his. I look up at the pink still visible in his cheeks and examine him to the fluff of his hair. I flip my own to the right side.

"So how do you feel?" He tucks a piece of hair behind my left ear.

"My shoulder's starting to hurt again."

"No," he chuckles making his chest vibrate and I find myself tilting my head to side to admire his grin, "I mean about Malic, do you still feel anything?" I think about it for a second.

Every time I thought about him in the pass after the break up, I'd get this repeated dull ache in my chest, but now, thinking about it and him I don't really feel anything. Now that the rejection is done and Tomas bit over his mark, I don't think I have anything more to feel. "No."

"And how do you feel about me?" He blinks down at me.

"You still make me nervous but second chance mates is all about building something right? It's not like it was handed to us like our mates are."

"Right."

"And how do you feel about me?"

"A little pressured, it's not like you have the best example of something healthy and then here I come. I won't be surprised if you set high expectations but I'll meet them, I'll make it a priority to." His eyes wonder to the ceiling. "I just don't want to disappoint." My cheeks lift into a smile.

"Yeah don't fuck this up."

"Wow!" He laughs and I join him. "Just the motivation I needed. Really, thanks."

"We do have something going on this weekend," I start to tell him a little about my mother side of the family that we're going to meet. I know for sure they don't want to meet the pack but more so Tomas who is the only one they don't know.

We keep the talking going as I explain some general rules that even I have to follow, like over there, dinner is served at a late time so when we arrive which would probably be around eight if we leave after school, we'll be in time for dinner.

"So now that you're not going to the military, since I saved you form that, what's left for you?" We're back on basic topics now.

"Probably be a veterinarian," he shrugs.

"A veterinarian huh?" I repeat. "I didn't know you wanted such a simple life- a veterinarian for the human pets right? Not like a pack doctor? Not that there's anything wrong with that."

"No like a veterinarian for the human pets." He nods, I mirror him. "You still want to be a-"

"CEO of a business company?" I finish for him, he smiles at my interruption.

"Yeah."

"Yep, still strung on that dream." I've already planned to take business credits for the year S.S.S offers us, if they won't take me I'll just find another college where I can study the corse.

Tomas sits up bring me to a straddle on him before he gives me one of the soft kisses, with his hands at my hips he lifts me slightly before he moves away form me.

I slump back down into the sheets, ready to give out for the night.