Chapter 30 - Charlie

My face hurts like shit. I groan and push the ice pack against my jaw. Nothing is broken, so that's good. I just ripped open my lip and my Jaw is a bit blue, but the punches Logan landed on my face, where all under my nose, so he didn't really did any damage. 

I broke his nose and cheekbone and his eye is very very blue. That's the only positive thing about our fight. I shoved a little paper with a thank you note on it through Jay's locker. But I think she just burned it. 

It's getting frustrating, I don't know what to do. She doesn't want to talk to me, she ignores me, she avoids me. I try really hard, I even asked Jake but he said that she told him to stay out of it and Amelia hates me. She put me in my place, told me to stay away from Jay, that I would only make it worse. 

Let her move on. She doesn't need you anymore. I had an panic attack after that, she doesn't need me anymore... I barely got myself together when an ex came in. She looked at me through the mirror. 

I know she felt bad for me, of all the ones, she was the nicest. It surprised me that we talked for a hour in the toilets. We both sat on the ground after a while, at the end when she stood up to give me some space to think. I told her that I was sorry for how I treated her. 

She just smiled softly at me. Told me that she didn't held it against me. That she only got together with me because she wanted to make her now girlfriend jealous. I laughed at that. Still I felt bad, I treated her horrible. 

See, Jay made me a better person. I have so many regrets, I made so many mistakes and the biggest one hurts me the most. I have to make it up to her, I have to let her know how sorry I am. I just need her to forgive me. If she doesn't want me back, I'm fine with that, well I can sort of life with that, but I need to know that she doesn't hate. 

I just don't know where to start. I did try tot talk to Amelia a few times, with Jake as help because I knew she would listen if he was there. But she didn't even look at me. She just nodded and walked away. She wasn't going to tell Jay, I knew that. 

Every minute that I'm early I'm standing outside, waiting for Jay. But as soon as I'm near. She flips me of, well Amelia does and it kinda starts to piss me of. 

Amelia is pissing me of and I hate to admit that I'm a bit jealous. She's hanging around with the girl I love. 

Mom wants me to see Lexa more, but I refuse, I need all my time to focus on Jay. With my finals coming up, my time is limited. But honestly. I don't give a shit. 

I barely eat and sleep, ha, what is sleep? My mom is really worried, I know that and I get it. But she has to let me do this. I have to get her back, I just have to. Even if it's te last thing that I do, even if I die trying.  

----

"Char." Andrew gives me a slap in the head. Making me groan. This isn't good for my head ache. 

"Fuck you." He grins. 

"You look like shit." He says, making me roll my eyes. 

I sigh. "Well mister perfect, how's your girl doing?" I smirk when I see his face. 

"Not this again, you prick." He pushes me. "Is Jake coming?" 

I shrug. "I don't know." We are going for a small run, just before school starts. 

"Well if he isn't here in 2 min, we start without him." Andrew starts stretching. Moron. 

I follow his lead and also stretch. I don't want to rip a muscle and make coach more angry, so, here we go. When we're both jumping up and down I see Jake coming towards us.