Chapter 54 - Healing

---It may take a few days to finish the next chapter, since I've caught up with my stock pile. The book is almost over though so there shouldn't be too much waiting. By the way, don't play the song until it says so in the story for the added effect. Thank you to anyone who Reads, Votes, Shares or Comments. It makes my day!---

-Song: Charlie Puth - Say Something (Cover)

We finally arrived at the school parking lot. I picked up my bag and stuffed the food inside, It was actually quite heavy. Liam helped me carry it through the school. Cortney and her friends just entered the cafeteria as I came in. I split from Liam and made my way to their table.

"Hey, Harv! You wouldn't have happened to bring breakfast would you?" Cortney asked as I sat at the table.

"As a matter of fact I did." I reply setting the large back on the table. Cortney, who was at the table and Lillian who just entered the cafeteria got excited. I pulled out the rather ordinary meal and they all dug in. It was only the girls and I occupying the table at the time. Most people don't come to the cafeteria for breakfast, they usually just eat at home, probably cause its easier and saves money.

The first bell rang so I lifted my heavy backpack and squirmed to class, though it was much lighter than earlier since the breakfast was gone. The substitute math teach was no where in sight and we and we seemed to have a new teach. He was surprised at the knowledge and speed I put into my work, and thankfully didn't assume I was cheating.

The rest of the day went well. At lunch everyone was at the tables again. Liam and Cortney's friends sat across all the seats. They ravished the lasagna I'd brought. Everyone at the table was making so much noise that all the other students in the cafeteria watched us like we were some kind of sitcom. I also noticed the cooks behind the cafeteria counter glaring at us. I assumed it was for bringing so much food to school. It would take away from their sales. They had certain meals for sale and gave the cheep food away for free, though I still felt kinda bad. Bretton and Garris were shocked by the taste of my food, since it was their first time having anything cooked by me. I made a lot of cookies but there ended up only being enough for everyone to get two, though I suppose that's enough.

Liam drove me back to my house. He pulled me into his arms and kissed me before he drove off. I spotted my mother at the door smirking, I just mentally sighed.

"I made dinner." My mom announced, shyly as I walked through the door.

"I know it probably wont compare to your food but I thought I'd give it a shot." She continued. I gleamed at her. I've wanted to eat a meal made by my parents for the longest time.

"I made sure she didn't burn the house down, and I assisted her with the ingredients." My father said, appearing down the stairs. I could almost feel myself hopping with excitement. 

"We'll eat in another hour since its still pretty early." She informed. I was a little anxious, but I could wait.

"Harvey, I noticed that you still have that keyboard in your room, do you play?" He asked, walking up to me. I nodded, a little surprised he remembered the keyboard.

"I want to hear you play something." He smiled. This was already reminding me of yesterday.

"Should I play in my room... or bring the keyboard down here?" I quietly ask.

"I can go up to your room." My father said simply.

"We won't find any dirty magazines will we?" My mom narrowed her eyes with a smirk. I shook my head, embarrassed. I guess this means she's watching too. I nervously climbed the stairs and entered my room with my parents following close behind. I sat at the stool and waited awhile. The room was completely silent, even with my parents presence, just the way I liked it. I relaxed my hands on the keys and played away.