𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

"C-cursed?"

You murmured with a fine thread of voice, clenching your fists without believing what he had said, were you cursed? But you didn't eat any rotten fingers, maybe that's the time your mother gave you a nasty meal?

Gojo, seeing how your expression changed to one of terror put his big palm on your head again, caressing your strands to calm you down, which he more or less achieved.

"Well, not at all; it's not as if you were cursed."

You turned your head to look directly at the bandage where his eyes were supposed to be.

"So I didn't eat anything in bad shape?"

Megumi made a grin hiding his little smile and Gojo chuckled at your expression of relief knowing that you hadn't eaten anything damned, or according to you, rotten.

"No, is rather as if the curse has come near you, and for some reason does not want to leave you."

You blinked without understanding, then he took the other hand to your shoulder, to you it seemed that he grabbed air with two of his fingers but, both he and the student of Jujutsu, could contemplate as he grabbed a black viscous ball, to be touched a small hole opened between the liquid and a sharp squeal made Gojo release the creature. You shrank into your place when you heard the noise. 'What had it been?'

"It seems she cannot see it yet."

"Why is that sensei?"

"There are some curses that can hide their presence, I guess it's easier with children."

You sighed puffing your cheeks childishly, you still didn't understand anything but hey, at least you didn't eat anything in bad shape so it was good for you for the time being.

You gasped when you saw a hairy monster jump out of the building, grabbing Gojo's arm to cover your body, you looked over it to see how that thing died for what seemed to be spikes coming out of it.

"Well, she's really crazy."

After a couple of minutes where you could hear Nobara screaming from outside, they both left, Itadori carrying another child. You made eye contact with him, waving with a slight movement with your hand, he looked at you imitating your action. You smiled pleased, you haven't communicated with people your age for a long time, although he had to leave quickly.

"The boy was escorted home, let's go get something to eat."

"Steak beef!"

"Sushi!"

As always those two could not talk anything without arguing, at this point your face looked like Megumi's face when he want to die, that is, his normal face blank.

You put the book and the colors aside, you looked with a grin at the poster Itadori had put on. You roamed on the floor with nothing to do, Gojo was lost at the school and the three students were on a mission that you had not been allowed to go on.

You got too bored being alone in the room and had already done many things like painting, looking out the window, sleeping or eating your sweets, which by the way you had run out.

You sat with your legs and arms folded closing your eyes for concentration, relaxing your body completely. You breathed all the air into your lungs, letting a strange sensation take over your body. When you picked up air again, you felt that you could not breathe properly, you coughed involuntarily breaking the tranquility of a few seconds ago.

You leaned the palms of your hands on the floor, and immediately felt them look like something watering, looking at your hands you saw a black liquid. You gasped back though stumbling and falling to the ground, the little puddle of whatever that was seemed to shake. You bit your lip, carefully approaching the puddle, when you saw that nothing was happening, you approached your palm, being surprised when a very thin arm shot out into the palm of your hand, so fast that you didn't even have time to scream from the fright.

You would have screamed if it wasn't because that substance or monster enveloped what seemed to be a small hand with finer fingers enveloped your own, transmitting warmth that made your body relax, as it was stiff by fright. More limbs began to emerge from the pond, all as thin and viscous as tar. At your side formed a figure more or less of your height, you did not know if it had eyes or not but it seemed attentive to your movements.

He pulled you, taking advantage of your hands interlaced, drawing you close to the black mass, your heart pounding against your chest, not knowing what was going to happen, you could hear the steps that resounded through the hallway thanks to the silence in the room. When you could not get closer to the creature and the steps were getting closer, it was when a small hole formed between the liquid, as if it were a mouth.

"No one touches you."

A shiver ran through your body, the voice was deep and firm. Your mouth opened but you couldn't utter a word when the room door opened.

"We must go, I promise you more sweets!"

Gojo walked through the door, reporting that you were going to have a little "field trip" because sophomore students were coming. You blinked dazed, nodded slowly, holding his hand to be able to leave.

'Had that thing disappeared?'