You got me fucced up 😡👊🏾

POV : Karson Michelle

It's been 3 weeks since Von's been in a coma , I've been taking care of Lil major since then . he even calls me mom now lolll , siah doesn't really like the thought of having another sibling .

" mama can we go see my dad today " major asks .
" yea baby go tell siah to put her shoes on " I told .
As the kids put on there shoes and grabs their hospital bags I text sinsin and asked if she was gonna meet me there .

iMessage : bestfri🔚 🫀 .

Me : you gon meet me and the kids at the hospital ?

Her : fasho , see ya in bout 30 mins .
Me :  Okay .

" Y'all ready " I yell up to the kids  .
" yes mama " the kids reply
after I put the kids in the car we start our drive to the hospital  , even after 3 weeks I still cry when looking at him . Ion know what I feel for that boy , but I most definitely know it's something there  .

<< fast forward >>

We arrive at the hospital and the kids immediately runs to vons room after checking in . When I get by the door  I see the kids sitting outside the door on the hospital couch and I hear two familiar voices talking from inside .

" Janayla Ian got nothing going on with Karson them people just out there tweaking " I soon realize to be Von's voice .
" ima beat ha ass when I see her I swear , she always acting like you hers " janayla said .

" as many times as I've heard that ain't naan bitch beat my ass " I said walking in to the room .
" I'm BEYOND fed up with y'all , major and siah sitting right there by the door " I semi-yelled .
" Karson I-  I think I liked you better when you were in the coma " Von started to say , but I cut him off .

" Major come in here and say hey to your dad baby " I say poking my head out the door .
" why you talk bout my mama like dat mane " lil major said to his dad .
" nigga yo mama is right there " Von mugged pointing at janayla .
" No Karson my mama " major said grabbing my leg .

" I wanna fight chu " siah says to janayla .
" yous a whole child , sit down fucked up bratz doll " janayla says to siah .

As soon as she finished her sentence I smacked her dead across her face , while Kassiah , and major punched her legs .
I step back and laugh bc them kids is really fighting they lil lives away .

" that's enough kids let's go " I said grabbing both of their hands .  When I'm walking out I see sinsin .
Trayvon's up and janayla in there talking to him .
knock her ass out if you can .

                              << fast forward >>

I take the kids to get some food and then shortly after we head home . I really hate that man , I think to myself .
After I tuck the kids in , I go in my room and think abt today's events . I delete Von's number , pictures of us , and blocks him on all social media .
I'm done with that boy .. foreal this time .

This was just a filler so deal with it . 😭 I'll update fr tmr , I promise .