Chapter thirteen .

"Come on do we have to go?" I whine putting on my shoes

"Come on do we have to go?" I whine putting on my shoes. Alexandra nods her head pulling her black hair into a messy ponytail.

"Going to this school makes us normal teenagers plus we already missed so many days" Alexandra answers. Her blues eyes meet my own eyes. She gives me a tight smile.

"Make sure not to put any pressure on that arm got it?" She frowns looking at my arm. Last night we had a mission to kill some random guy and I got shot . Drina never liked the fact we didn't work fully together. She was always slicing throats while I was far away roaming around getting ready to shoot from afar.

The real reason why I shoot from afar is cause I hate blood. It's weird since I will kill with no hesitation but just the thought of death makes me cringe.

"You coming?" Alexandra voice snaps me out of my thoughts. I nod my head following after her out our bedroom door. 

"Come on we're late!" Chris yells as he walks out the front door. I roll my eyes walking slower down the stairs. Alexandra nudges my shoulder huffing "hurry up I wanna get this over with".

"I don't think you can wear that" Brian says looking at Alexandra and I outfits

"I don't think you can wear that" Brian says looking at Alexandra and I outfits.  I look down at Alexandra outfit. She was wearing a white crop top with black baggy pants. It looks fine to me what is Brian  on?

"I'm literally fine move out the way" she argues pushing Brian away.  Chris shakes his head groaning in annoyance.

"No one cares what she's wearing just keep walking you little shits!" Chris whines throwing his hands in the air dramatically.

"Yeah you little shit no one cares" Alexandra said pointing her finger at Brian. She narrows her eyes at him. Brian throws his hands up in surrender walking away muttering a small sorry.

"I think your guys outfits are fire" Chris chimes in throwing his arm over my shoulder. I stiff up looking at Alexandra mouthing a 'help me'.

"Chris!" A short blonde girl runs over to us cutting me off

"Chris!" A short blonde girl runs over to us cutting me off. I thank the gods as Chris drops his hold on me . He looks down at the short brunette smiling softly.

I walk away picking up my speed to catch up to Alexandra who was fighting with Brian. We walked straight into the school building as they continue to bicker .

"Why is everyone fucking staring I know I look good but damn" I mutter looking around. Everyone was eyeing Alexandra and I.

"Stop lying to yourself they're probably looking at the fucking stain on your shirt dirty ass" Alexandra snickers looking at my outfit. I roll my eyes pushing her shoulder harshly.

"Fucking hater I knew you were jealous that I'm hot and while you're ugly" I cackled. She lets out a snort rolling her eyes.

"Guys come on the office this way" Brian chimes in. He Motions us to follow after him, I look at Alexandra one last time before pushing her shoulder. She stumbles back flipping me off as she regains her balance. I give her a tight smile walking off following Brian.

"Fucking hell what even is this?" I scoff looking down at the papers laid in front of me

"Fucking hell what even is this?" I scoff looking down at the papers laid in front of me. Alex leans over me looking down at the papers. His eyebrows furrowed as he pursed his lips into a thin line.

"What the fuck is that?" Alex questions. I look up at him shrugging as confusion washed over my face as well as his.

"Alexander please sit down" the teacher begs looking at alex with pleading eyes. Alex looks at the teacher before flopping himself in his seat next to me.

"Aye teacher we don't understand this shit" alex spoke up loudly pointing to my papers. Oh my god I'm gonna kill him. We may have passed high school already but the math here is so different than Americans.

"No cussing in school grounds and yes I'll help give me a minute or two" the teacher answers giving Alexander a dirty look before turning around.

"Need help?" A girl asks sitting herself down the opposite side of Alexander. I raise my eyebrows narrowing my eyebrows at her.

"Oh my bad my name Bianca" she blushes out of embarrassment. Alex leans forward looking her up and down. Bianca wraps her arms around her waist looking back at me. Her cheeks were really red now.

I elbow alex making him wince in pain. Bianca looks at me hesitating before grabbing my papers. I watch as her lips frown before turning into a smile. She squeals looking back up at me .

"This question is so easy I promise!" She exclaims looking back down at the papers. Bianca starts explains the problem to us perfectly may I add.