Anything for You

I'm somethin' so familiar 

That you don't even notice

The way I wanna love ya

It's time that you should know this, know this

From the vault. A cliché.

Don't take it seriously, this is a work of fiction lol. 

**********

She could feel her chest tighten, her breaths picking up as she contained the burning tears in her eyes. Her hands fisted with all the pent-up emotions, the paper in one hand crumpling under her grip as she marched inside the room, and she could hear his foot falls behind her. She was about to close the door on him but he was quick to put his palm against it, lightly pushing it so he could enter the room.

"Ugh!" she groaned in frustration, stomping her feet as she turned away from him, hands on her head. "Can't you just leave me alone?" she asked weakly, still not facing him. Her one hand holding the paper was propped on her hip, and the other covering her mouth, so he couldn't hear her shaky breaths.

"No," he said firmly from behind her; but she could hear the crack in his voice. "I'm not gonna let you push me away again," he paused. "Now that I know what you really...what you really feel about me," his voice trailed away softly.

The lump in her throat was too painful to swallow. She bit her lip, and bravely, she turned to face him, and was met by Sean's somber eyes. "What's the point?" she whispered, a tear leaking from her eyes.

"The point is for years, I've prayed and waited for you to feel the same way," his voice was shaking, his jaw clenching with his stifled emotions. "And now I know, I want to hear it from you," he said. "Tell me. Please, fucking tell me, and don't you fucking lie to me again," he said desperately.

Tears continually rolled down her cheeks now, eyes slightly widening at what he said. "I -I can't t-tell you. I -I'm sorry..."

"For fucks' sake -!" he breathed out, face scrunching in frustration. "Stop hurting me!"

"I'm s-sorry!" she cried. "If I t-tell y-you...I'll h-hurt you again! And I can't do that to y-you. Please, n-not anymore. I -I'm sorry. I'm s-sorry..." she bowed her head as she cried, her body shaking with fear and pain.

She couldn't seem to stop her tears from flowing, and she was already finding it hard to breathe, her chest heaving to keep up with her cries. She waited.

She could feel his presence before her, his fingers under her chin, making her look up. There was now a worried look on his face as he started to wipe her tears away with the hem of his oversized shirt.

"Sshh. Relax. Take a deep breath," Sean said softly.

Kaycee frowned at him. "Sean!" she exclaimed in frustration, her voice nasally, and she was still shaking with her staccato breathing, almost hiccupping. "That w-w-wasn't in the script!" she complained, still trying to breathe properly, lifting her fist with her crumpled script.

Her best friend put his hands on his waist, brows meeting. "You were crying too much! I don't know if that was still acting or what!" he scolded her, and grumpily handed her a water tumbler.

But the truth was, it was just really painful for him to see Kaycee cry that much. And if ever there comes a time he'd make her cry like that, he'd rather jump off a cliff.