24. 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙨

──────༺♡༻──────

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

After Kol left I had forced myself to fall asleep. If I didn't I would've stayed up the whole night thinking about what happened and it would drive me insane. I had already gone through all the hurt that the incident caused me for years that I got so tired of it.

It got to a point where I was so tired I couldn't cry anymore I could find any more excuses, everything was just gone and I moved on. I only mourned what Klaus told me he was the one that told me what happened with Kol he never got a chance to explain himself until now and I'd say he screwed it up badly.

He actually admitted to the one thing I tried to convince myself the most that it was not true. After everything we had I could've never even believed the fact that the love was fake that he only used me for a weapon. He just played his part too well.

All those feelings I went through years ago were coming back but I didn't want them to. I just wanted to move on like I had. Have my life back to how it was but with him around now it was going to be hard.

I picked up my phone making sure everything was fine. Good thing that Kol didn't even know what a phone was or he would've been blowing up my phone. I only had a missed call from Klaus and Elijah and a text from Damon.

I know you're not doing well but I'll be at Elena's if you want to stop by.

He was right about the not feeling good part. I was hurt in ways I never thought I'd be.

Maybe if i was more prepared for it. It may have gone better but we all know nobody could ever be prepared for something like that.

I still had love for him of course he had a huge impact on my life. He changed my life. I was just some girl that had lost everything and he gave it back.

Somehow I was at that point again. Everything he gave me to learn how to live was stripped away once I found out he used me.

──────༺♡༻──────

"Great you're here" Damon says. I walk in the kitchen and I sit down on a stool. I could feel Elena's and Stefan's eyes on me.

"It was their mother Esther who was sealed in that coffin." Elena speaks up ignoring the fact I didn't greet any of them.

I wasn't really in the mood to be there, especially not around elena. I thought about last night. How he really admitted using me to my face. I knew kol was straight forward he had always been but last night was low. Even for him.