39.*

Song recommendation: Movement by Hozier

There is smut in this chapter! There's a little bit of plot afterwards so you might wanna read it!

IF YOU KNOW ME IRL NO YOU DONT.
-

"Philly." Niall said softly as he tried to wake me up.

"Hm?" I let out a heavy breath as I laid my head on his chest in the front seat of the car.

"It's four in the morning. I think we should go back."

"I don't want to." I shook my head. "I want to stay here a little longer."

"If you sleep here you'll have a sore back." He ran his fingers down my spine. "I don't want that to happen."

"Who said we had to sleep?" I brushed my fingertips along his arm. "We could do something else."

"Oh yeah?" He laughed softly.

"Mhm."

"What do you suggest lover?"

"What ever you'd like." I sat up, looking at him in the glow of the moonlight. "You look pretty." I cupped his face in my hands, admiring every freckle, every line, every hair that belonged to him.

"I look pretty?" He was taken aback.

"Yeah." I rubbed my thumb across his cheek, staring at him in wonder. "You do."

"Well I think you look really pretty all the time," A smirk appeared on his face. "But especially with my cock in your mouth."

"Whoa." I sputtered out in laughter.

"What? Too soon?" He panicked. "Was that not where this was going?"

"No that's exactly where this was going." I laughed. "I just wasn't expecting it."

"Well it's true." His hands travelled down my body, spreading a heat to my skin that made my heartbeat pick up. "Come sit on me pretty girl." He grabbed hold of my hips and moved me over so that I was straddling him with my legs on either side of his waist.

"You know that fantasy that every teenager has about hooking up in their boyfriend's car after prom night?" I brought up.

"Mhm." He looked up at me.

"Well, I didn't have a high school boyfriend, and my grandma drove me to prom."

"So you're getting me to fill out your teenage fantasy?" He laughed.

"Seventeen year old Philly didn't get much action."

"Can't relate. My 86 Taurus got me all the ladies."

"Really?" I looked at him. Was he seriously telling me about all the girls he hooked up with in his car?

"Absolutely not." He laughed loudly. "Styles and I used to drive around in it after hockey practice all the time. We were losers. The amount of times he's parked his sweaty ass in the passenger seat of that car is disgusting."

"You played hockey?" I smiled.

"Yeah. Left wing defence on my high school team." He boasted.

"Do you still have the car?"

"It's parked in my brother's backyard." He nodded. "It was my most prized possession. Not anymore though." He brushed a loose piece of hair behind my ear.

"Well maybe when this is all over you'll have to take me for a ride in it." I suggested.

"I'll take you ice skating. Ever been?"