03 | ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ɢᴀʀᴅᴇɴ

LEVI ADJUSTED HIS BLADES, before using his ODM gear to travel through the forest of their training grounds

LEVI ADJUSTED HIS BLADES, before using his ODM gear to travel through the forest of their training grounds. His movements were foreseen as intermediate skills by the trio -- Hange, Moblit, and Luna -- who were watching from the ground.

He moved through the forest in a swift and quick motion. The three were awed about this. "Was he given formal training?" Hange questioned, eyes widen in surprise. "No, I don't think so..." Moblit replied.

"They said they all learned by themselves in the Underground. Honestly, you should've seen them go. It brought the Military Police to shame." Luna stared at the raven-haired male in amusement.

She knows he was quite skilled due to that quick duel she had with him yesterday, but his skills in using ODM gear were overly remarkable compared to the usual scouts she sees training.

Hange grinned and looked down, quietly laughing to herself, "Good. Very good! Everything from the way we search for titans to the way we take them down is dependent upon individual methods." She mumbled excitedly, a blush formed on their cheeks before placing an arm around the ravenette's shoulders, pulling her close to them, "This is starting to get interesting! We'll finally be able to know more about those magnificent creatures!"

Luna giggled at her comrade's avid emotion then turned to face Moblit, "You better be ready in assisting your captain, Moblit." She teased. The male chuckled awkwardly and hummed in reply.

Back with Levi, he continued zooming through the forest with his ODM gear. A few meters away is another scout who was in charge of raising a fake titan up. When he felt the raven-haired boy's presence coming near, he readied himself to raise the wooden titan.

Levi quickly noticed and altered his course swiftly towards a big branch of a tree. He changed his grasp on his blade and flipped it. He kicked himself from the tree and prepared himself to slice the weak spot of the fake titan.

Once he got closer, he immediately slices its fake nape with a quick slash, seeming to awe the scout. "What's with that incredible speed..?" He muttered.

Flagon soon landed on one of the tree trunks and glanced up to see Levi in shock, 'So this is the 'reform' that Erwin was talking about..?' He thought to himself.