3.

😈

[I can't believe you guys really support me. Thank you. Man, the love is so real. I won't forget about none of my supporters. I'll always make sure to show love.
- Pooda💕]

▲▲▲

"I can only hold this pose for so long," Jersey commented as she leaned against June. The women held luxury shopping bags in their hands as they posed for the picture. Amber stood in front of them with June's iPhone.

"All right. This is the last picture. Because I'm tired." Amber commented with a tight frown.

"No, it's not. We have to get a trio pic." June objected as she ran her fingers through her new frontal.

A couple of pictures were snapped as Jersey and June both posed for the camera.

"Here." Amber held the phone out as she looked around. People were walking by, and Jersey's security gave them only enough room to breathe. Shit was still weird, but the girls knew it was for protection.

"Let's see..." June trailed off. "Jersey, you like these?"

Jersey leaned over to look at the photos Amber managed to capture. She liked most of the pictures since she maintained a subtle yet sexy pose. June seemed to match her energy.

"I like all of them."

"Yeah, me too. I'm going to post them." June informed her with a smirk. "We look too damn good."

"You look alright." Amber jibed. "Jersey ate, though."

June peered over at Amber with narrowed eyes as she pursed her lips.

"Shut the fuck up. We both ate."

Amber pushed out a light chuckle and shrugged her shoulders. She said what she said. Jersey ate—with a belly and all. She had the ideal face for modeling in pictures. She couldn't help but eat June up. Naturally, she had the model shit on lock. Too bad she wasn't interested in making a career out of it.

Jersey didn't mind taking photos with June, but she was starting to wonder if it was the right decision. She was a target and didn't need to be on social media like that. Especially with June and her thousands of followers.

After being tagged in a few photos and included in some of the lives over the months, Jersey gained many followers on her page. She didn't mind, but fame was not something she wanted to have. Instagram followers brought recognition and trolls that seemed to make enough time to discuss people on blogs negatively. Jersey didn't want her business or fashion decisions all over gossip blogs. She wanted to play the background and just be lowkey. Attention was not her thing.

[If you know...you fucking know. 😒]

Jersey went from three hundred followers to almost ninety thousand. It probably wasn't much to a famous person, but it was a lot to her. She didn't understand why everybody decided to flock to her account and follow her. She wasn't active nor interesting to check out. Her account only had ten photos, and she never responded to the comments left under her pictures. Jersey didn't go live either. She handled her little fame horribly and didn't give a fuck about it.

The women hopped inside the black truck and allowed the driver to take them to Frida's house. They played music the whole way there, and Jersey even made some cute little videos since she was looking beautiful.

When they made it to Frida's house, they noticed Malcolm's Range Rover parked in the driveway. Jersey took her time getting out of the truck, but she was ready to go inside. The baby was dancing on her bladder, and she needed to use the bathroom.