A gift from ijekiel

"........" = talking
........... = timeskip

Ariana's pov

"You have to do Gaa and Guu and you will be like Whoo. Understand!"

How will I understand this explanation? You all know who is this without me talking, right? Haa...why did I even think about asking him when I know it woukd turn out like this. My last really~~tiny~~small~~~ respect for the magician of the tower has disappeared.

Currectly, I'm learning from lucas how to control my uncontrollable mana. The results are....haha...as you can see. I wonder how athy in the story was able to learn magic under him. This must be how konohamaru felt when learning jutsu under naruto.

I have no hopes from learning magic under lucas. Let's just try to understand by myself. How can I control my mana? Gaa..Guu! No, let's take lucas out of my mind.

Should I sense mana to control it?I was naturally able to sense the surrounding mana but I've never try sensing my own mana. How can I sense my own mana? I closed my eyes and focus on my body.

"Hey! Just now, it worked."

When lucas said that, I thought I too am a genius like athy.

"As expect of me. One words and even the like of you can understand."

"It is my hard work though."

When lucas and I were agruing, a knock sound can be heard.

"Come in!"

Lily came in with a plate of choco cookie but there is hanna behind lily who is carrying something in her hands.

"What is that?"

"It is a gift sent for you, princess. It has just arrived."

Hanna put the gift on the table. I uncover the white cloth which is covering the gift. In the cage, there is a small bunny with unusual pink fur. The bunny looks at me with its round eyes snd tilts its head to the side. Waa..so cute!

"What is this adorable thing?"

"This is a gift from the yound lord of alpheus dukedom"

I doubt my ears for a moment. Then, I notice a card tied on the csge and open it.

As a sign of our friendship,
                                         Ijekiel Alpheus》

This is no doubt from ijekiel. But did he send this because I said I want to see a pink rabbit. I just said it as a passing by, though. He is a really kind person and I feel more guilty for him. Because of me, he had to miss the chance to meet with the FL and this jerk(lucas) has already tsken a step toward athy. I deeply apologize from the bottom of my heart. My thought was cut of by hanna excited voice.

"💖Seeing he's sent this kind of gift, he must've fallen in love at first sight with the princess at the debut.💖"

"It isn't like that."

He probably sent because I said I want.

"Hanna, watch what you say in front of the princess."

Even after lily firmly said to her, hanna didn't stop.

"But when the princess is this lovely how can all the man not fall in love"

"It is true."

"Lily, you can leave the bunny here."

"We must have been intruding the princess. We'll go now."

Like that, lily and hanna left.

"There is no way I'd be more beautiful than athy." I mumble to myself.

Yes, since we are twins, I'll be pretty like athy but not as charming as athy.

"At least, you know yourself well."

The jerk beside me intrude my peaceful thought. Hey! You don't have to say it to my face. I ignore lucas and take out the bunny from the cage. I hold up and look carefully at it.

"A bird before and now a rabbit. That biy must lack some sense. A hawk would be more useful."

"Thub!"

What a pity. The bunny almost kick lucas face but lucas was fast. And only kick his hand.

"That's why you shouldn't talk badly to someone gift."

When I teasingly said, lucas seem really pissed off. If I tease him more, he will really kill the bunny.

"Do you find the intruder in tower?"

I put the bunny on my lap and change the topic. The other day, I told lucas that anastacius once sneak into lucas tower to replenish his mana in the story.

"There isn't any trace of him."

"You mean, he hasn't come?"

What is this change in story? The villain isn't following the story plot. He didn't appear in the debut ball nor the duke mansion. So he hasn't met with jennette nor mister doggy. I don't think he is going to stay hidden until claude died considering his personality. What is he planing? I think I should watch mister doggy and jennette closely until he appear.

"I'm going to see athy."

Thinking too much won't solve the problem. Lucas is still here unlike the story and I'm also learning magic. I won't let them to destroy our peaceful life.

Athy must be studying in her room. Let's go see athy and replenish my energy.

................

How did things come to this? I can see snow falling around us in the middle of the summer. So cold...

The currect situation is that athy and I were alone with the angry claude. It has been a while since I saw claude angry.

"Do I have to marry? I don't want to."

Athy's plan to manage the angry claude starts. This is also one of my favourite scene in the story. The only difference is that this starts because of the gift ijekiel gave me and not athy.

"There is no law that force you to get marry."

"Then, we'll live together with papa for a long time."

"Even if you said that, you may end up saying you want to marry in the future."

"I won't marry any men since daddy is the most handsome man in the world."

I take the finishing task from athy. The winter pass and the summer come back.

"You two always say the most chessiest things."

But you like it, right?

"If that alpheus brat send you another thing, don't hesitate and tell me. I'll take care of it."

Take care of it? Like sending to another life?

"Ariana!"

"Yes, daddy."

I should warn ijekiel not to give me anything if he treasure his life.

"Papa, do we really look like mommy?"

Athy said. Is this the scenc where she request a portrait with claude? But the portrait is already finished.

"I've already forgotton the face of a dead person."

Lies after lies. I don't think it'll be that easy for him to forget about diana. If not, he wouldn't have used black magic to earse his memory.

"Whossh...."

Today is really a pleasant day.