Toretto's curse, date, and Johnny arrest

Y/n POV

I was help Dom with the grill holding it as Jesse, Leon, and Letty work on the engine Jesse said "Yeah, it's got a TR-seven here with a ball-bearing upgrade" I hold the grill "What it's gonna do is, it's gonna" I smile at him.

Dom and I put the grill on the front I hold it as Dom puts it together Dom ask "So, you got big plans tonight" I look to Brian who said "Yeah, we're going out to dinner" I knew he means Mia I watch Dom look at him said "You break her heart, I'll break your neck" I look between them for a bit as Brian said, "That's not gonna happen".

Dom connects the grill together he nods at me I let go grab a cloth wipe my hands while reach into my pocket grab a green fruit Dom looks at Brian and said "I wanna show you something" He looks to me "You too, Y/n" Dom hands Brian the cloth he takes it wipes his hands.

We're in Dom's car heading for the house we turn into the driveway and stop in front of Dom's garage we get out and walk over to the door Dom slides it open to reveal a black Dodge Charger R/T shock to see this Brian said "Wow".

I nod walk a bit forward Dom points said, "Me and my dad built her" I stare at the engine "Nine hundred horses of Detroit muscle" I lean down a bit to have a good look "It's a beast" I lean back impressed "Know what she ran in Palmdale".

Dom walks by the car as Brian ask "No, what did she run" I walk over as Dom said, "Nine seconds flat" He smiles look at us Brian said "God" I rub my hair smile a bit Dom said, "My dad was driving so much torque, the chassis twisted coming off the line" Brian chuckles I look at Dom "Barely kept her on the track".

Brian ask "So, what's your best time" Listening to this I look at the beast but Dom said, "I've never driven her" I look at Dom surprise Brian ask "Why not" Dom looks at the beast said "It scares the shit out of me" Shock at this Dom turns points "That's my dad" I turn to see a picture of Dom and his dad on the wall "He was comin' up in the pro stock car circuit"

I pull out my bag and eat a purple fruit "Last race of the season" Dom walks to the back "Ah, a guy named Kenny Linder came up from inside in the final turn" He walks behind the car I lean against a post" He clipped his bumper and put him into a wall at 120" Dom stares forward "Um I watched my dad burn to death".

Listening as I eat an orange fruit slowly "I remembered hearing him scream" Dom had a look on his face But the people that were there said that he died before the tanks blew" He slowly turn to us "They said it was me who was screaming" We stare at Dom "I saw Linder about a week later".

Dom walks to the other side of the car "I had a wrench and I hit him" He walks by the door "And I didn't intend to keep hitting him, but by the time I was done, I couldn't lift my arm" I stare at Dom who holds the post I stand there eating a yellow fruit "He's a janitor at a high school" He looks to us "Has to take the bus to work every day".

He raise his arm "And they banned me from the tracks for life" He walks over to the front of the car "I live my life a quarter mile at a time" Dom stares at us "Nothing else matters" He move his arm "Not the mortgage, not the store, not my team and all their bullshit" We listen "For those ten seconds or less, I'm free" So we all get out of the garage Dom close the door.

3rd POV

Later that night at the restaurant Cha Cha Cha inside music is heard at a table Brian and Mia are sitting together Brian ask "So, um, how is it, anyways" He stares "That the—the gang came to be" Mia ask "What" Brian said, "The gang".

Mia said, "The gang" She chuckles "The gang, no, they don't call themselves a gang" Brian ask "Well, what do they call themselves then" Mia said, "They're a team" Mia looks at him "They call themselves a team" Brian ask, "All right, so how is it that the team came to be" Mia said "Well, that's—that's—that's a whole lot of history".