Making Up For Lost Time (Thor Ragnarok: Rage Bound 2017)

The next day, Valkyrie, or Scrapper 142, walks into Hulk's bedroom because she's been called by the big guy about something, what it is, she doesn't know.

"Angry girl!" Hulk says as if he is excited to see her, and she soon runs towards the green monster, who tries to clothesline her, only for her to slide under him and kick him in the side playfully, pushing him down to the ground. They both laugh it off before she curiously asks him.

"What's going on? What do you...?" Her voice trails off when she sees Y/N and Thor off to the side, and they wave to her. She immediately turns sour, not wanting to talk to the latter, but the former she can deal with since him and the Hulk are friends.

"You're so thick-headed that you can't tell when someone's hiding all the way across the universe and wants to be left alone?" She sneers at Thor, causing Hulk to look as if he's kicked a ball and destroyed a flower pot with it.

"Thor wants to talk to you." Y/N tells her, and she looks at him with a mild glare before looking back at the God of Thunder, who nods in agreement.

"No, I don't want to talk to you." She says before making her way out of the room, however, Thor turns to the Hulk asking for help.

"I need her to stay." And with that, the Hulk grabs onto the massive jawbone that makes up the headrest of his bed and rips it out before chucking it towards the doorway, blocking her path. She turns to him and gives him a sneer, but the Hulk just snorts back at her. With no other choice, she gives in and walks over to the bar to look for something to drink.

"All right. Here's the deal. I'll listen to you till this is empty." She tells Thor as she uncorks a large bottle filled to the brim with alcohol. And so, she begins drinking and the God of Thunder tells her the situation.

"Asgard is in danger and people are dying. We need to get back there. I need your help..." Barely six seconds go by, and she is already finished with the large bottle, not a single drop remains. Impressed by this, Thor could only gawk.

"Finished. Bye." She says before dropping the bottle on the ground, shattering it into pieces before she goes to walk away. But after a few steps, Thor breaks to her the saddest of news.

"Odin is dead." This makes her stop in her tracks. Her silence is all that is needed for Thor to break to her more of the truth, about Hela and the fall of Asgard.

"Hela, the Goddess of Death has invaded Asgard." He breaks the news to her, but she looks indifferent to it. Her eyes however, speak of sadness and vengeance.

" If Hela's back then Asgard is already lost." She says.

"I'm going to stop her." Thor tells her, and she just scoffs at the idea.

"Alone?"

"Nope, I'm putting together a team. It's me, you, Y/N, and the big guy." But upon hearing that, Hulk speaks.

"No, no team. Only Hulk." Which means that the green monster is still planning to stay on Sakaar, so Thor immediately changes it.

"It's me, you, and Y/N."

"I think it's only you two." She says, declining the offer to help. But Thor persists and continues to try and persuade her to join the team.

" Wait. Just listen. The Valkyrie are legend, elite warriors of Asgard. You are sworn to defend the throne."

" I'm not getting dragged into another one of Odin's family squabbles." This confuses Thor.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Thor asks, while Y/N takes a seat on the windowsill.