Apology

Hello guys, id like to apologize for a big mistake made on chapter 26 of this story. The chapter included a slur that i had no right to say. I'd like to inform you all that I have removed it, try refreshing a few times and It should be gone. PI made this story about a year ago, not thinking about the consequences, at the time i did not care which i hate and deeply regret about myself. Of course a simple apology may not be enough to please everyone, and you all as people have the individual right to be as upset as you would like, and you all have the right to not accept my apology. Again, id like to remind you all i was younger writing this, I am astronomically disappointed in my younger self and if i could do anything i would go back in time and slap myself in the face, stop myself, and individually teach myself the harsh consequences of saying such a thing. I disappointed a lot of people. I deeply apologize, you have every right to be as angry as you would like at me.

If any of you have any suggestions better than an apology like this please dm me and let me know, or if any of you would like me to personally apologize to you individually i would be happy to. Once again, i hope you believe im a changed person now, since i wrote that one year ago. Again, i will not be upset if you do not accept my apology, people have the right to feel any way they wish regarding circumstances like this.

Thank you for taking the time to read this everyone.