Chapter 9 - [Interaction]

"hima... Mashima! Wake Up!... Oi Wake Up!"
.
.
.

"It's the dead of the night Chabashira - what do you want?"

A panicked call was heard as the well built middle age man woke up from his Slumber

"...Sae chan did you wake him up?"

"Yeah"

"What do we do?! What do we do?!"

"Calm down Chie..."

Fear. Concern. Panic. Worry - Was all one could see from their bloodless face

"...What's wrong... You looked like you've seen a ghost"

Mashima seeing this two also began to worry. Faltering with every second that passed - until

"...Wha-! Whats this!?"

He asked but was met with silenced

"Where's Sakagami?..."

"Calm down Mashima. Nothing would change if you just panic"

Sakagami who was beside him all along spoke up

"... I'm sorry. What exactly Happened?"

"Unfortunately No One knows..."

"Are The students safe?"

"...Fortunately, Yes. Sakagami checked earlier via wristwatches and he confirmed that nothing was out of the ordinary"

He let out a sigh of relief as he composed himself

"Good... That's all that matters"

"What do we do Mashima-kun?"

"For Now Let's Gather The Students here on the beach. Let's think about the Island exam Later"

"Yes!!"
"Yeah"
"Okay"

___________________________________________

5 Days Prior - Ayanokōji Kiyotaka POV

Summer Vacation on a deserted Island isn't exactly what one would expect. Especially if Survival was on the list you have to worry about.

There's also this 'special exam' the teachers would call. And by now, I can clearly see why it was called special.

It would be safe to assume that this wouldn't be the last we face such an exam. Though that information wouldn't help that much since the exam itself would probably be different every time 'sigh'

"What's wrong Ayanokōji-kun?" A young girl beside me asked "you looked troubled"

"Really? I'm pretty sure My Expression didn't Change tho"

Matsushita Chiaki. For some reason this girl is unnaturally fond of me. It may be a headache, since she'd even stalk me sometimes. But overall Im beginning to like her company.

'huh - maybe I'm into strange girls' a thought flashed through my mind. Well... I can't deny it though. First was Kiryuuin senpai. She was a rather strange one - and that description would still be an understatement.

One time she barged into my room early in the morning using a duplicate key. Well I did buy a U-lock after that so... That's probably problem solved

Going back to the topic, the next one is her; Matsushita. As I mentioned, she stalkes me from time to time.

But even though this girls do this to me. I can't bring myself to hate them. For me, they're very interesting characteristics. Unpredictable. Cunning and Smart....Not to mention Beautiful By the way...