28

A woman have to carry the baby for 9 months, but for male carriers, like Jungkook, it will only take 7. And now Jungkook is 3 months pregnant.

Taehyung took a break from work for 2 months now, just to help Jungkook in everything. Like morning sickness or just cravings. He also didn't want the younger to work around the house.

Jungkook's tummy got bigger, when you look at it, it seems like it's 4 months if he's a woman.

Taehyung had been patient from Jungkook's mood swings. Like today, Jungkook threw a tantrum because he wants to watch he's favourite series, but then cried in the middle of the movie because he thought the dog was cute.

Eunwoo started going to school again, and Mrs. Kim had been taking care of him, he's been living at his grandparent's house started when they knew Jungkook is pregnant.

A couple of minutes later, Jungkook finally fell asleep. And good thing they have T.V in their room, because if they didn't, it won't be easy for Jungkook to come up and down the stairs just to watch some television.

Taehyung looked at how Jungkook was sleeping, he watched him fondly while rubbing his stomach gently. He kissed Jungkook's forehead, and then his tummy, after that he also cuddled with Jungkook and both sleep in the middle of the day.

On the other hand...

?? : Boss Jeon. Mr. Kim's press conference is this saturday, they are a lot of people coming. He will also introduce his boyfriend.

Mr.J: he will introduce his boyfriend? Who again?

??: Y-your son boss...

Mr.J: Son? I don't have a son. Well anyways I have heard that this boyfriend of a so called president is pregnant?

??: yes boss he is. He was one of the sluts that got rescued from our underground.

Mr.J: what a sly son of a Kim. He's just like his father! He wants to be a hero! Tsk.... Bullshit!

?? : b-boss?... What are you going to do?

Mr.J: simple, get rid of another Kim. Kill their little one, and get rid of that defect slut, do you understand?!!

??: Yes boss!

...........................

Jungkook woke up hearing some whispers and feeling something on his stomach. He looked at his stomach and saw Taehyung whispering something, while making circles with his index finger. Jungkook tried to listen to what Taehyung said, and he cooed because...

T: (whispering)... Hi my mini me...how are you today?.... What's that? You're doing great?..... Oh that's good to hear baby, dada's doing great too. I have to tell you a secret, and don't tell mama okay?.... Well please be a boy, so that your Woonie hyung, and I can play basketball with you okay? So you have to be a boy, understand? Yeah.... That's right... But don't worry if you're a girl, I will treat like a princess you are. You don't have to worry, but promise dada, no boyfriends allowed okay?.... Yeah I know little champ... Or little princess. Yeah dada loves you so much, and I can't wait to meet you.

Jungkook just chuckled because of how Taehyung baby talks their child who's still in the womb. Taehyung noticed him, and smiled sweetly, he then went closer to Jungkook and kissed his lips.

T: did you have a good sleep love?

Jk: yeah, I did. Thanks to the love of my life...

T: that's good to hear, this mini me, isn't causing you much trouble. Aren't they?

Jk: no, not really. Aside from, back ache and swollen feet I'm good.

T: do you need massage?

Jk: yeah on the feet please.

Jungkook said in a baby tone, making Taehyung chuckle. He kissed the younger before going near the cabinet to grab the ointment.

Then he rub some ointment on Jungkook's feet, and massaged it applying the right pressure to make the younger feel good.

They were talking about random things, when Taehyung suddenly remembered his press conference this Saturday so he reminded Jungkook to come.

T: love... My press conference is this Saturday, outside the blue house. Please be there, I want to introduce you to them.

Jk: uhm.... Yeah sure, of course my love. I'll be there supporting you.

They looked at eachother with smiling face, then Taehyung kept massaging Jungkook. After a couple more minutes Jungkook told Taehyung to stop, and said...

Jk: my love, can we visit Woonie? I miss him.

T: oh yeah sure, I miss my little Woonie too. Its been a week since we last visit him. Let's eat dinner there.

Jk: okay... Help me g-get up...

Taehyung chuckled when Jungkook made grabby hands, but he helped the younger nonetheless. Then the both of them git ready to visit Eunwoo at their parent's house.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.