61

Poohbear

Time by time these like memories I did but I didn't remember are coming back but they hurt.

I want my brother .

I fell asleep in the last room downstairs over Kemo house cause we never came here and it's actually big and comfortable.

I woke up and I got miss calls from

" Brother Key💙 (2) "
" Big broo Smokey 💨💙 (1)"
"Twin rida ( Dayvon ) (4) "

I look out the window that was just there for some reason.

I walked to it and it was dark and I just stood there but for some reason I could only think of Demon so I did a lil smile.

                                           • Demon

Everybody was driving back with Grandson we've been gone for bout 7 hours and some ..

We was at a different house though and i got out the car pulling my pants up.

" This Kemo house " Von said .

" nigga got a big ass house "Birdman said .

" No cap" Grandson replied bac and somebody came to the door.

" Yooo " Kemo said on his phone not looking up.

"This nigga " Grandson said laughing .

" oh bring y'all dumbass in then" he said looking up laughing .

"Ay - who y'all "

" oh that's Ju and damn Dude "

" oh" he said still not really paying attention typing on his phone.

" Fuck going on peeps " Smokey walked from upstairs.

" ay close the door behind y'all it's early in the damn morning i posed to been sleep " Kemo said and disappeared somewhere.

" Everybody else in a room y'all better find one and it's a couch and a um basement - I - just look around the house "

Grandson

This slowpoke is slow I started laughing cause this man almost tripped and tried to play it off.

Everybody just scattered except ju and Dude .

" if it don't be enough rooms we going to his house he got here , most likely we going to his house though " i said to them.

Ju just sat on the sofa and put his head down while dude looked like he wanted to apologize but he just walked away.

" Ay " I said and Ju looked at me with his eyebrows rosed and laid back.

" What" he said looking serious.

" Ion kno the meaning of all this tension and shit between yall but you straight gang" I said cause i think it's bad .

He started and started breathing heavy with his jaw clenched but then he stop and looked at me .

" nah but yea since you asked ... you the first to ask me" he said after the pause looking down .

" shidd you can tell me all about it wit this blunt " I said and he pulled 3 fat rolled ass backwoods .

See i fucks with him .

"Shid bet " I said and we went outside and he lit his up and gave it too me and I gave him mine and he lit mines up.

" so what happened "

" Dude my nigga been that since kids and him and my sister got together and he cheated "multiple times" and shit she -" it was quite and then he stood up after a while and tilted his head.

I was confused and he pulled the scrap out and I pulled mine out out he ran in the house like he was looking for something and he stopped and started holding his head like he was finna fall.

He looked like he was going crazy so I tried to help calm him down and he looked at the side and poison was standing there.

She walked to him and looked at him like she was spooked and surprise.

"Ju- Jeremiah " She said and he looked down at her cause she was standin beside him.

" come here " she said and he didn't budge so she put her hand on the gun and he put it up and she took him with her where ever she was.

" What The Fuck "I said to myself.

I went to the basement cause niggas ain't know this the best place down here and it's more rooms it's like another house by itself down here.

It's Kemo , Draco, Smokey ,tray , Cheno , Uzi , Me, luh Dee that takes up the eight rooms upstairs and add on you got one room by itself down the hall where the living room at that's 9 and that's probably where my sister at ..

Then you got Demon ,Hawk , Posion , Brook , Birdman and JB.

Ju and Dude but Ju in a room with Poison

Now it's 14 rooms taken mean it's like 2 more rooms left.

And 1 more left where I'm at .