eight

08. We'll Always Have Bourbon Street

Aria laid down on the road, the same road where her and Damon had first met, tears were streaming down her face, every nerve in her body was telling her to turn it off, telling her the amount of pain she's feeling right now isn't worth it, one switch and it will all be over, but something was stopping her, for some reason Aria couldn't bring herself to turn it off, maybe cause a part of her was still hoping, still praying that what she saw was a lie, it was a illusion, that any second Damon will come to her, tell her it's her, only her, but he didn't, he wasn't here, and Aria was left all alone.

While Aria was laying in the middle of the road, a car stopped a short distance from her, and out came a young man.

"Hey miss, are you okay?" The man asked.

"Okay?" Aria asked, "I'm not so sure what okay is anymore".

"Do you want me to take you somewhere?".

"Can you take me away from this earth?" Aria asked, "From this universe?".

"Look miss, you really should leave, it's not safe out here".

Aria scoffed, "I know danger when I see it, hell I am danger right now".

"Pardon?".

Aria sighed, she sat up and looked towards the very confused male.

"What's your name?" Aria asked.

"Sean, my name is Sean".

"Well Sean, tell me something, have you ever been in love?", Aria stood up and faced Sean, "If you have, I'm sorry, I feel sorry for you, love is such a waste of time, it gives you nothing but pain, do you know how much pain I'm in right now, you chose a wrong time to be a nice guy, cause all I want to do is kill you, I want to kill this whole town, starting with Elena Gilbert".

Sean looked at Aria uneasily, "Look, maybe I should leave".

Sean turned to leave, but Aria used her speed and stood infront of him, shocking Sean.

"What--? You--".

"Don't scream, don't be scared" Aria compelled, "God, I just want to rip your throat out, I'm so mad, I can't control myself, the person who could have controlled me, ripped my heart out and shattered it into a million pieces", Aria stepped forward and veins start appearing under her eyes, "I'm sorry, I'm just so hungry", Aria bit into the guy's neck, she kept drinking and from the looks of it she was fully planning to kill the guy, when suddenly, the guy was pushed off of Aria.

"Aria stop!" Caroline yelled, standing between an unconscious Sean and Aria.

"Get out of my way Caroline" Aria snapped.

"Aria listen to me, this isn't you" Caroline said, "You don't go around killing innocent people!".

"Why not!" Aria yelled, "Whenever anyone else is upset they can go on killing sprees, but I can't?!".

"Your not thinking straight Aria, you are in denial of your emotions, and as your sister I'm not going to let you do something that you will regret for the rest of your life" Caroline replied.