09. Rescue

Smokes escalated in the area while the commotion began.

Heroes had secured the parameter within the villains' lair and attempted to capture them while at it. But after a while, it seemed that it was not yet the time to be saved as the two students who were kidnapped, including the group of villains had been transported somewhere else in the city where the big boss had been staying.

Coughing from the horrendous experience of having some odd substance in their mouths, the group finally steadied.

Bakugo had grabbed Y/n and hid her behind him as his palms crackled with small pops of explosions.

The girl on the other hand, shook her head rid of her shock before looking back at the enemies that surrounded them.

"Take care of what's in front of you. I'll take this side." She told him, her skin producing crystals protectively.

"Don't tell me what to do, ceiling bitch!" Bakugo exclaimed but did attacked front facing Magne, Dabi and shigaraki while Y/n charged forward as well where she's facing Toga, Twice and compress.

The fight, if you may call it that way, came to an abrupt as soon as All Might landed on the ground and protectively covered his students. The two, remaining still but still in high alerts to defend stayed with All Might's close proximity at the same time, far enough not to hinder him with his fight with the seemingly big shot enemy.

Y/n kept her distance to the enemies as well, observing their capabilities.

Meanwhile, the students who took it upon themselves to break protocol were hiding on the sidelines. Midoriya, Shoto, Kirishima and Momo watched what was currently happening seeing that two of their classmates were in the middle of the fight that's going on.

Midoriya had thought up of a plan to help as they all understood that with the two children he was protecting, he could not easily let loose on fighting the enemy.

And so the escape plan began.

"Bakugo! Get Y/n and reach my hand!"

In the air, hovered the group as Kirishima stretched out his hand towards his friends who were down the ground.

The two turned to each other and mutually nodded. Y/n quickly sprinted her way towards Bakugo reaching out for one of his hand as the boy shot an explosion below them  creating a force that shot them off the ground towards Kirishima.

It was about to be successful. But another explosion from below disrupted their flight. The strong impact caused an aftershock, pushing the direction clearly far from how it's supposed to.

From the ground, a hairy giant emerged, reaching out for the students but failed to do so as Bakugo had manipulated the direction away from that outstretched giant.

"Think you can run?" Zeke asked with amusement. The giant picked up a rock much to Y/n's horror. Her eyes turned towards the students who were still in the air and to Bakugo who was firmly holding her wrist.

"Hey, let go." The girl called out.

The exploding blonde turned to her with a frown. "What?!"

She didn't respond anymore as she pushed Bakugo further away, letting herself fall back, a hand close to her lips as she slowly reached through her thumb only to bite hard when she saw that her classmates were further away.

(Wow, they're still in the air. Lmao)

And so, lightning struck down from the sky and created a sphere around the girl.  The sight was too bright like the sun and soon spread out as a strong explosion occured.