Chapter 57

Heya! Ciao!

How's online class going on for some of you? Don't be too stressed, alright?

I know it's frustrating. The teachers (well, some) are frustrating. The lectures are stressful. And here you are... why are you here? Go listen to your lecturers and comeback after your classes are over.

Or do you have your modules? Go and finish it! What are you doing here? (◟≖)

It's a good thing I'm currently on vacation. I'm already done. Done with life, that is. ('')

Also, if your reading this at night to early morning, GO TO SLEEP!!

Anyway, let's start!

⚠️Boring chapter ahead!

Chapter Start

3rd pov:

After beating the intruder 'til kingdom come, Mikey touch his earpiece and curiously ask, "Say... Y/n-chin, Where are you?"

"I'm at the cafe just beside the hospital." Y/n said while finishing her drink.

"Alright. We'll go there now." Mikey said. He then remove the earpiece from his ear and handed it back to Takemichi. "Here, Takemitchy. Thanks for lending it to me." Mikey said before he walk out the room.

Draken followed behind Mikey after giving his earpiece back to Chifuyu while waving them goodbye as he walk out the room. "Don't worry. We'll deal with what happened here with y/n-chan." Draken reassured the two before he close the door.

Chifuyu and Takemichi look at each other before Takemichi spoke, "So uh... does this mean that we succeeded?", He ask.

"You dumb*ss! Of course we did!" Chifuyu answered while grinning as he turn his right hand into a fist before facing it towards Takemichi for a bro fist. "Good job, Partner."

"Yeah!" Takemichi also cheered as he bump his fist onto Chifuyu's.

"So uh, what are we gonna do with him?" Takemichi ask after a while of cheering as he look at the unconscious person laying on the floor all bloody and bruised.

"I don't know. Kick him out?" Chifuyu suggested, unsure.

"But his already all bloody and stuff." Takemichi stated all worried for the poor guy.

"Hey, Hey. Remember, he's the guy who almost killed Baji-san. No need to be that merciful to him. We're not saints, alright?" Chifuyu lectured the worried boy.

"I mean... we can't just leave him bleeding in Baji-san's room." Takemichi pointed out.

"Oh..." Chifuyu uttered when Takemichi just made a point. "So... we kick him out?" Chifuyu, again, suggested.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"So... do you believe it now?" Y/n ask after she showed the recording to Mikey and Draken. The two stayed silent for a few more minutes, replaying what they had just seen a while ago on their heads.

Then Draken spoke, "That d*mn b*stard!", with anger lacing his voice as he smash his clenched fist on the table in front of them. He then calm himself down and turn to Mikey asking, "Mikey. What are you gonna do with him?"

"..." Mikey did not speak at first, silently contemplating the advantages and disadvantages about this current matter. Then he finally answered. "I'll deal with him when the timing is right. Just be patient with me. Alright, Y/n-chin, Kenchin?" Mikey said as he gave them a close-eyed smile at the end.

"Mikey..." Y/n uttered, before she also smiled and said, "Alright. I trust you."

"Haa~ If that's what Mikey said, then, it is what it is." Draken sighed before saying while giving a helpless smile at the two.

"You two are the best! Now, let's eat!" Mikey stated before he started eating his kid's meal. "Y/n-chin, look! Isn't the flag amazing?" Mikey said as his eyes shined at his cool flag. Y/n just nodded in agreement as she ate her (fav/dessert) happily.

After eating, the trio decided to walk around the streets of Tokyo with no destination in mind. Draken walk on Mikey's left as Mikey's right arm is draped around y/n's shoulders, his coat also going around her shoulders to keep her warm as they walk in the cold December air.

Y/n hug Mikey's waist with her left hand while holding his right hand draped on her shoulders with her right hand as they walk together. Her head slightly leaning on Mikey's shoulder with Draken third-wheeling them, as always. 'That single motherf*cker. Go get Emma!' Y/n thought.

"Y/n-chin." Mikey suddenly called out after a while of walking in silence.

Y/n look at him and uttered a, "hmm?"

Mikey look at her before asking, "Where do you want to go this Christmas?", while smiling at her.

"This Christmas?... I wanna go visit the Church at that day. Then, have a feast at home." She answered. "You guys are invited, of course." Y/n added.

"Then we'll do that. Y/n-chin!" Mikey stated in a cheerful manner excited for Christmas to come.

"Sure! I'll make you lots of Dorayakis, then." Y/n said. This made Mikey's eyes sparkled as he said, "Really?!"

"Really." Y/n nodded before she was pulled in by Mikey for a quick kiss on her lips. Y/n slightly blush before it quickly disappeared because of what Draken said next.

"Ew. PDA. Go get a room." Draken commented with a disgusted face at the side when he saw what his two best friends did in front of him. Y/n and Mikey both stuck their tongue out towards Draken at the same time.

Then, Y/n said, "Why don't you get a girlfriend?" With Mikey adding, "Yeah! Emma's waiting, y'know?" Before they both run away from their blushing tall friend. Mikey pulling his y/n-chin's hand as they run while laughing together.

Seeing them running away from him, Draken chased after them while shouting, "You d*mn brats! Get back here!"

Mikey look back and saw Draken is after them. "Oh no! Y/n-chin, he's chasing us! RUN!!" He shouted as he pulled y/n's hand towards him as they breeze through the thick crowd of bustling people on the sidewalk in the streets of Tokyo.

Y/n also look back before shouting, "Aaaahhh! He's getting closer!" as her and Mikey weave through the crowd trying to get away from Draken's sight. "Excuse me!... Sorry!... Coming through... Move outta the way!" Where y/n's shout as they bump into people causing others to look at them as they run.

Her and Mikey then entered a shopping mall only stopping at a hidden corner away from the crowd of people shopping. They both panted for air trying to regain back their breathe as they both leaned their hands on a wall for support. "ha...ha... That was... fun but...ha... also quite tiring." Y/n said between her panting.

"You're right. Now, I'm getting hungry." Mikey stated as he stand up straight and watch his girlfriend still panting for air.

"What? You recovered already? Not fair." Y/n whined causing Mikey to chuckle at her rare childishness.

"Well, do you want me to carry you?" Mikey teased as he poke y/n's side.

"No, and stop poking my sides!" Y/n said as she tried to stop Mikey's hands from poking her.

"Fiiine~ Let's go grab something to eat." Mikey said while he stop poking her. He then grab her hand and intertwined their fingers together as they walk trying to find food to eat.

Chapter End!
(Not edited)

I don't really like online classes tbh. I always get distracted by my phone lol. And those cute little Shimejis on my screen during classes hahaha.

Right! Anyone here use Telegram?? If you do, do you have tokyo revenger sticker?? If you have, can you share me the link😭 I want the stickeeerr🥺🙏🏻 por favor.

Anyways, I hope you like this somewhat boring chapter.

See you on Thursday!

Bye-bye!