13

The following days were interesting to say the least. 

Firstly, Hagrid got outed of being a half-giant by none other than the exclusively infamous Skeeter. 

I mean the people who didn't suspect it are big idiots. 

Like how do they explain Hagrid tendency to be so compassionate to wild animals who are capable of killing us with a small little bite.

Henceforth the incident, Hagrid took self-seclusion from everyone choosing to hide away in his little hut, while another teacher was assigned to teach us the class which Hagrid took.

The new professor whose name I didn't bother hearing showed us beautiful and amazing and gorgeous Unicorns.

I mean I had seen a unicorn before in my first year of Hogwarts when Voldemort agreed to a cursed life as he waited Quirrel to attain the Sorcerers Stone. A stone that helped achieved immortality.  

However what interested me the most as so kindly pointed out by Hermione was how did Skeeter come about the information? 

And for once I agreed with her entirely, really how the hell did she get the information? 

It's not like Hagrid would say this to anyone. I mean he does have that much of sense to not say something like that to someone, especially after the tremendously devastating Giants were in the last Wizarding war. Especially to the witches. 

I had not shared any of the conversation I had heard between Snape and Karkaroff because to be completely honest even I didn't understand what to make of it.

My anxiety levels had risen as Sirius's trial neared with every passing day. The trial was set to be on 21 January about a month before my second task.

Lord Yaxley and Sirius have conversed now a few times now, and Sirius informed me how Lord Yaxley assured Sirius that we will win the case quite easily if we play our cards right because we do we have very strong cards. 

With Sirius never getting a trial back in the day and him opting to take the Truth Serum if necessary the case should ideally be a cake walk.

And the recent accidental release of the Potter Will and the outrage and chaos caused in the Ministry our case has received some public sympathy. 

Madame Bones—the aunt of one Susan Bones, my batch mate who is in Hufflepuff, is the Head of Department of Magical Law Enforcement who has taken it personally to see and assure the public that this case will see to it that Magical Law is being enforced righteously and no one is taking advantage of the vulnerability very much evident in this case particularly.

Which technically was a very good news for Sirius because it was well known that Madam Bones was a strict, and very much rule-abiding lady who sees justice done in contrast to several other workers of the Ministry.

Courtesy of one Cedric Diggory I now knew how to open the egg successfully. Well at least I hope the result when I actually do it to be successful or one Cedric Diggory would be very politely included in the book where I keep everyone I wanted to be tortured or murder or in some case torture and murder.

Unfortunately I did not get any chance to sneak off to the Room of Requirement because of how attached Hermione and Ron have gotten.

I had finally found time to skip them one night, so, I slipped under my cloak and went up to the seventh floor and paced infront of the wall three times, imagining a lavish bathroom there.

Finally the door appeared and I stepped in and saw one of those bathrooms which I had in my Potter Manor, it had peach shaded walls, white marbles and decoration which just screamed rich.