Chapter 4

The best place to buy ingredients for a spell is 'The Wiccan' ,everyone knows that. So that's where we went. As we entered the smell of lavender calmed us down. Behind the counter was Mrs. Murphy, a mage with a royal aura around her, anyone would be in awe of her presence.

" New supplies dear?" Mrs. Murphy asked with a kind tone.

" Ah yes, could you get me whatever's on the list here?" She nodded and went looking for my ingredients, while she was busy, I looked around the shop ignoring Hiro's warning of staying at one place. A book title caught my eye . "Wiccapedia Journal" it said, flipping through its pages I realized this book could be of a lot of help to me, grabbing a few more things I placed them on the counter as I waited for Mrs. Murphy to finish getting my things.

After Mrs. Murphy got the things, she looked over them suspiciously before saying," If you are going to use that spell you will need a familiar, it will be with you wherever you go and will protect you from all harm."

I thanked her and left the shop after paying for the supplies. "So how are you going to get a familiar?" Hiro asks.

"Can't one of you be mine?" I ask mocking him ( did I forget to mention they were lycans? Yeah turns out I was the only one with magic in my family after my mother).

" Very funny, but I'd rather get caught by Satan than be your familiar! And that's against the law" Aiden says, looking visibly shaken while Hiro just looks at me disgustedly.

"Fine, your loss."

............

We walked around the place looking for a good store to buy familiars from. After walking for hours ( exaggeration's my middle name, it was just five minutes), we finally found a cute looking shop to get what or rather who we were looking for.

The first animal I laid my eyes on was a little kitten, and I knew she was the one. She was the smallest, cutest grey thing I had ever seen, and it was love at first site!!!

"Are you sure you want that one?" Hiro asks, with an expression that's somewhere between doubt and adoration

" Why wouldn't I want her?"

"She doesn't seem like - uh - someone who can actually protect you in hell you know?" Well, I had to admit, he was right. But I wanted her, and I was gonna get her.

The guy at the counter looked at us weirdly before confirming whether this familiar was what we wanted. I was too enthusiastic to notice his fearful expression.

"Did you decide what to name her?" Aiden asks while playing with the kitten in my arms.

" Hmm, how about Muffins?"

"Too common."

" Cuddles?"

" Too...soft"

"...She is soft."

"Choose something that fits her personality."

How was I related to this guy?" You...you know what? Never mind, we'll ask her for her name instead."

" And you ask how we are related?! How can you possibly do that?"

" Do you have amnesia or short term memory or something? 'Cause last I checked I was witch"

"A beginner witch." Hiro reminded me.

" That's still called being a witch!" This is exhausting, why are siblings always this annoying?

" If you guys are gonna be this annoying you can stop thinking about getting into hell. You'll be found out sooner than you can curse there." A deep voice called out.

The three of us whipped around ready to attack who or whatever it was.

It was a man (obviously). Tall, lean, hair a natural brown colour, Greek nose, sharp jawline, sharp eyes mocking us.

" So you guys are the ones trying to - oompfh!" Before he could finish speaking the three of us jumped on him at the same time and ended up falling on top of each other in a narrow alley.

As soon as we got off of him, Hiro grabbed him by his neck and shoved him up against the wall. The guy raised his hands in surrender and Hiro let him go.

" Why do you know all this? Who are you?" Hiro asks, narrowing his eyes on the guy.

" Knowing my name will not benefit you neither will knowing how I got the information." The guy replies, smirking.

" We have other ways of finding out if you won't speak." I speak with the most threatening tone I can conjure.

" You should stick to being cute, kitten" Oh no he didn't!

"Oh I'm about to get real adorable!"

" Feisty -" "Please don't complete that sentence, it's really old, and my brothers might just punch the daylights out of you"

" Very well, but tell me how would you find out? I'm actually curious"

" The rules clearly state that any deal made between an archangel and a mage should not be revealed by the archangel to anyone, if so done he'll be either stripped of his position and power or be suspended or whatever it is called." I reply smugly knowing we have him right where we wanted.

To my horror the guy just laughs out and pats my head like I'm his pet.

" I mean no harm, I just wanted you to ask the Big Bad Guy to give me the money he owed me for helping him out the last time. He just walked off still laughing while we scrambled to get out of there. Enough of dealing with lunatics for sometime.