Chapter Thirteen

Ianira pov

It’s been three days since that incident I spent most of the time in my room not going out……. Honestly I was scared of Theo and I didn’t want to come across him ever…….. After that incident I am terrified of him more than that monster……. I always felt something that is so dark and evil aura from Theo……. Slade moretti is no better than him too but I am scared more about Theo than slade…… I sighed sitting in the bed when I heard an knock……. I saw Louisa walking inside carrying few boxes making me intake an sharp breath……… “Mr. Moretti told me to get you ready” she said placing the box……. I opened and saw an wine color dress inside it making me frown in confused……. “You are going to an party with Mr.moretti” Louisa said making me grasp in shock…… I looked at her stunned while she gave me an sad smile making me sigh…… knowing I have no option or say in this I nodded my head……. Soon I took an warm shower and got ready with the help of Louisa…….. I stood there staring at the women Infront of the mirror…… “you look so beautiful ira” Louisa said while I looked at her blankly……. I am wearing an full sleeve wine color dress with high slits on both sides…….

I felt so uncomfortable in this piece of cloth to top it off I couldn’t wear any inner in this dress……

I felt so uncomfortable in this piece of cloth to top it off I couldn’t wear any inner in this dress……. Because of the plunging deep neck that showed most of my breast and those high slits…… “we should go” Louisa said making me take an deep breathe…….. Walking to the living room along with Louisa I saw that monster standing there with his back towards me…….. Suddenly he turned around making me freeze while his eyes stopped on me……. I saw him look at me from head to toe while his eyes turned darker……. Looking away from me he gave an nod to Louisa who walked away leaving me alone with him…….. “Lets go cigno” he said while I took an deep breathe walking towards him…… when I reached near him he placed his hand on my waist gripping it tightly and started walking out……. Through out the drive I sat besides him in the limousine looking at the window all the while I felt his graze on me……. The car stopped in front of some dark building I saw him getting out…… while an guard opened my door I came out looking around the place……. I saw him come near me and leaned near my ears “you better behave il mio cigno” he said placing his hand on my waist…….

I nodded my head we both started walking inside the building……. The moment we stepped out of the elevator I looked around the room stunned while an grasp escaped from my lips…….. I should have known why he is taking me to some party instead of Silvia…… but looking at the scene infront of me now I understood why I am here……. It was no ordinary party I saw women’s in clothes that covered nothing in there body while men’s drinking and talking…….. That’s not at all I saw some mens fucking women not even bothered by other people’s here……. I felt his hand grip my waist tighter making me come out from the shock while we started walking towards the group men’s……. When they saw him they all stood up bowing there heads respecting him……. He nodded his head at them and sat down while I saw those men sitting down……. I stood there quietly when he patted his lap while I felt anger coursing through my body…….. Taking an deep breathe I sat on his lap and felt him grip my waist tighter……… I felt all the men’s looking at my direction making me tensed……. “Dove hai trovato questo capo di bellezza???” (where did you find this beauty boss???) I heard one of them Say something in Italian looking me in Lust…….

“You always keep the best for yourself capo” I heard another one said making me stiffened……. While I saw him chuckle and pull me closer to me…… I felt like an doll that he is showing off to those men’s…… “how much for one night with her capo???” I saw an old man who is in his 60s say looking at me with lusty eyes……. I tried not to cringe seeing that old man’s graze on me when I heard “È la mia puttana personal”(she is my personal whore) that monster said something in Italian……… I don’t know what he said but I saw those mens nod there head in seriousness……. I saw few women’s wearing an pathetic excuse of dress came and sat with those men’s……. While he talked with those men’s I zoned out myself looking down…….. I felt few glares on me making me look around the room I saw few women’s glaring at me venomously…….. I saw an guy came near to that monster and whispered something to him……. “Stay here do not move” he said placing me on the sofa and stood up walking away leaving me alone with those men’s……. I saw those mens looking at me with Lust in there eyes making me look away from them…… looking around the room my eyes landed on certain black eyes which is already looking at me…….

I saw Theo sitting  there looking at me with an sinister smirk…… I saw an women on her knees sucking him making me cringe in disgust internally while I felt someone sitting besides me…… turning away I saw the same old man sitting besides me Licking his lips…….. “You look so beautiful Tesoro”(treasure) I heard that old man say while his hand caressing my arm……… I tried to move little away from him when I felt his hand on my thighs gripping tightly……. “I can give you anything you want Tesoro money, jewellery clothes anything” he said looking at me……. I wanted to roll my eyes at him knowing he can never give me what I want…… I sat there not answering him when I heard someone clearing his throat looking up I saw slade standing in front of us and glaring at the old man who pulled his hand away from thighs immediately…… “come cigno” Slade said holding his hand I stood up taking his hand while he started walking to the opposite direction to the elevator……. I saw him walking to some hallway and stopped near some door……. Opening the door I signed me to walk in first Entering the room I looked around and stood there stunned……. The walls of the room his covered with mirrors everywhere and I saw small circular stage in the centre of the room……. There was some plush red sofa in the room While I heard him close the door……

I felt him grip my waist and started walking towards the stage……. I stood there in the centre completely confused when he grabbed my left hand and lifted it above……. I felt him cuff something in my hand looking up I saw an metal frame with handcuff and chains…… while he lifted my other hand and cuffed it to the metal frame……. I saw him walking to the sofa and sat there staring at me…….. While I looked at myself in the front mirror I saw myself chained making me frown internally……. I stood there sometimes while my hands started paining all the while I saw him stare at me……… what is going on in this monster mind I thought in my mind…… why did he brought me to this club and chained me in this room I thought and tried to pull the cuff slightly……. But to my luck it didn’t even budge making me let out an sigh in frustration……… I saw him standing up from the sofa making me tensed all the sudden…….. he walked towards and started circling around me while I saw his eyes watching and observing me……… I felt him stop behind me while I stared at the mirror infront of me…….. I saw him stand closer to me while I felt his fingers trace my right arm making me shiver slightly…….

I heard him let out an chuckle seeing me shiver…….. While I felt his hand pull my hair and gathered it on one side……. I saw his hands Tracing the outer line of my bust slowly when I felt his lips on my neck kissing my skin softly…….. “So beautiful il mio cigno” I heard him say while he kept on sucking and kissing my neck making me moan out……. All the while his hands sensually Tracing my breast swells and heard him say “I want to do so many fucking dirty things with you cigno”…….. I saw his eyes staring me back in the mirror while I felt my knees turn jelly feeling his touches…….. All the sudden I felt his hand grip my neck turning my head and making me face at him……. I saw his green eyes looking at me with Lust, desire and something animalistic in it……. I felt an shiver ran through my spine seeing the hungry look in his eyes…….

Hello readers, next update will be on Friday......

Please do vote and comment......