Fuck it

Love isnt a thing. If it was why would people cheat? If they claim to love you how can it be so easy to cheat on you or fuck you off for somebody else within 2 days of the relationship ending? It's not a thing, we want to feel it so bad that we convince ourselves that it's real. It's not. People get bored and fuck you off. How can they say they love you but then be okay with seeing you in such a state after they break you? It's funny kind of. It's what every fairytale is based on, when the princess falls in love with the prince and "they live happily ever after" but that's all it is. A fairytale.

We waste so much time hung up on one person because they made us feel safe for a short period of time or they made you feel something for a bit but why stay hung up on them when they don't give a flying fuck about you anyways. You hear all these stories about how everything goes downhill after marriage but if you truly love that person it shouldn't, just proof that people get bored when they don't feel how the felt in the beginning of the relationship when you were in the "honeymoon stage". It's a load of bollocks.

Sorry about this little rant but i kind of think it's necessary because i can't really write anything for the story when this is supposed to be a "love" story or some shit. I have no idea what to write next so imma take a break even thought i've already had a break. I'm just drained and don't have any energy for any of it. I'm sorry.