42. Teach me (Vylante)

(PDH - An upload? Whoa-)

Dante was rambling on to Travis as they waited for the bell to ring. The two friends conversing probably about girls and what not, the people around them figured. It was best not to know half of the time. As the minutes passed, the more the day seemed to become interesting.

The blunette finally calmed his prideful speech down as Travis nodded the entire time. "So you understand?"

"Yeah! At least I hope so.." Travis muttered the last part as his fingers fumbled with the edge of his sleeve.

"Ah, don't worry! I'm sure it'll come naturally to you. After all, with me as your friend, you've learned from the best." Dante smirked as Travis beamed in amusement. "Anyways, just be-"

Both boys looked up as the bell rung. They glanced at each other, shrugging as they knew they had to head to class. Dante patted Travis' shoulder. "Just be careful, pal. See you later?"

"Yeah! Of course-e." The white haired boy squeaked as they waved each other good bye and went separate ways.

Dante chuckled to himself as he watched Travis hurry off to class. Turning back, his eyes widened to see Vylad running his direction. Well this was new for sure. Not that Dante minded, of course, it was just confusing to see the top grade student late to any course or class. Did he over sleep? Maybe forgot something?

Dante lifted a hand to greet the brunette before the said male grabbed it and started dragging him behind. "Whoa! Vylad! What's up?!"

"I need your help." Vylad stated simply as he pulled Dante into the nearest bathroom for some privacy. Sure, they were both missing class for this but one of them would speak up about it if it truly mattered to them.

Stumbling a little, Dante glanced around once they were in the tiled room. He ran a hand through his lapis shaded locks as he rendered what was going on. There stood Vylad before him, as red as ever, rubbing his upper arm nervously. Now Dante was just confused, staring at the shorter male.

They stood there in silence for a moment as Dante finally realized that they were alone in the bathroom. He thought for a moment, thinking that Vylad had done something very embarrassing. So he played a relaxed smirk as he crossed his arms.

"So.. You need my help with... with what?" Dante watched as Vylad jerked out of his anxious episode.

Vylad shifted his feet as he stuttered. "Y-Yeah, I, um.. I need your help with.. with..."

"With?" What had Vylad so frazzled? Dante knew he was a stunning figure, yes, as cunning as that was but this actually started to worry him.

"With.. Teaching me how to.. how to kiss.." Vylad choked out in fear as his flushed face flinched. This was it. Dante would make fun of him and leave him standing in the bathroom in tears.. This was a bad idea.

He opened his eyes when he heard Dante chuckle. "What?! I-I- You don't have to! I'm sorry this is so stupid!-"

"I'll help you." Dante grinned as he saw the Ro'meave's speechless face. He took Vylad's hand, feeling the smooth skin collide with his own. "Come on."

Vylad let out a slight gasp as he was suddenly in a stall with Dante. His heartbeat going wild as he realized that this was actually happening. He felt so scared.. but he had to do this.

Dante noticed the other's stressed behavior, lightening his smile. "Hey, I won't do anything you're not comfortable with, ok? Your consent to this is important." He might be a player sometimes but he wasn't rude. He could see how panicked his friend was as well.

Vylad nodded, feeling relief flood over him as that made him feel better. Dante actually cared... After a moment, he let go of a breath. Time to be brave. "What do I do?"

With more spirit in his eyes, Dante knew Vylad was up to learning now. "Well in this situation, you'll be subbing. So just take note of what I do ok?" He watched as the brunette nodded. "And remember to tell me if anything makes you stressed or uncomfortable... Alright?"

With Vylad giving the 'ok', Dante took hold of the younger's hands gently. They were so soft, comforting- No! Can't think like that right now. He guided Vylad's hands to his neck, resting them carefully around. The blunette held his breath for a moment when the cautious fingertips brushed against his skin. Dante lowered his own hands to Vylad's waist meanwhile causing them to be closer.

Dante lifted a hand to caress Vylad's cheek. Their gazes locking as it was clear that something was stirring. "Now.. Just follow my movements ok?"

Leaning forward, Dante felt their noses brush as they met into a kiss. Vylad's hand gripped the collar of Dante's uniform as everything was on fire. This was real.. The kiss moved in sync for a moment before the older pulled away.

He stared at Vylad, seeing the emerald eyes burning with an unknown flame. The darkened face leaned against Dante's palm as passion was growing between them. This was nothing like when the blunette would kiss girls, nothing this electric. Nothing this real.

They leaned back into the close embrace, closing their eyes as the sweet kiss took place. Vylad felt like he was in the clouds, his knees weak. Carefully, Dante pushed him back, pinning him to the wall. The warmth between them growing quickly as sweetness turned to need.

Vylad squeaked as Dante softly bit his lower lip. He hummed in acceptance when the ocean haired boy entered his mouth, captured by each other. Dante couldn't get enough of the youngest Ro'meave. He guided a hand down to Vylad's leg, lifting it up slightly, rubbing soft patterns against it with his thumb. Being so close to Vylad felt like a daydream, he felt high. Vylad was an enchantment, surrounding Dante's heart like a powerful spell.

Their tongues dancing as their breaths fused. Every now and again, Vylad would give a whine or gasp at the feeling of Dante's fingers play along his thigh. His own were tugging on the ocean boy's hair, gripping the back of his neck in pleasure. Many wild fantasies beginning just here for the brunette.

Dante pulled away so the other could breathe. His face dusted light pink as he stared at Vylad. A line of saliva connecting their lips as they panted heavily and heatedly. Vylad's eyes were clouded with passion and desire as he suddenly grabbed Dante's shirt to reconnect their lost contact. The older teen didn't refuse it, moving a hand to under Vylad's uniform. His hand gliding along the bare skin of the Ro'meave's side.

Vylad's bruised lips pulled away as he turned his head. He panted as Dante placed small kisses along his jaw, tugging on the blue locks. "Dante.. Dante, I'm not ready.." He breathed out as he wasn't prepared in any way to further than them kissing.

Lifting his head, Dante quickly moved his hand out from under Vylad's clothes. He simply smirked softly as he watched Vylad catch his breath. "That's alright."

Vylad smiled warmly, glancing back at the other. Dante felt his heart skip immediately. He wanted Vylad to be his, only his.. He made Dante's air toxic with love.

"For the record," Vylad started, lowering his hooked leg. "I know how to kiss someone..." He giggled.

"I- What?!" This took Dante by surprise, watching as the other laughed.

"I just wanted a reason to kiss you.." He admitted, his face red with a nervous smile now. "I hope.. I hope that was ok."

Dante was just outsmarted in his own game. How embarrassing.. "Are you kidding? I wish I had thought of that."

Vylad glanced into the sapphire eyes as he placed a hand on Dante's cheek. He let out a hummed chuckle before letting the other teen go. "I was going to ask also if.. Well if um.. You'd consider going out with me- mph."

He shut up as Dante placed a soothing kiss on him. The two treasuring the moment before Dante pulled away slowly. "You have me wrapped your little finger." He lifted Vylad's hand off his shoulder to kiss it as well.

Dante smiled to himself as Vylad buried his face into the older's chest. He had a lover that actually made him feel alive. Wow...