Garbage Boy

"Ugh, gross. Why was I invited to this?" I scrunched my face up in disgust, as the boys dug through a pile of magazines. Not the normal ones.

I was hanging out with Charlie at his house and the boys asked us to meet them near a dumpster. I thought it was a gross meeting place, but I was thinking we'd go skating around, maybe even to Mickeys to get lunch.

Not stand behind a dumpster, looking at magazines with women in lace underwear, and fighting over them.

"I knew something was up when I saw Connie wasn't here." I rolled my eyes watching the boys give Peter a wedgie for saying something about Guy's mom.

All of a sudden the magazine was snatched out of Karp's hands. I looked to see who took it, Hawks. "Hi, girls." McGill sneered. "Sup. Real quick, before we like fight and all. I'd really appreciate if you'd stop using that as an insult bec-" I started explaining but McGill cut me off.

"Oh, shut it, Anderson." He snapped at me making me roll my eyes for about the 10th time today. "Make me, dick." I mocked him quietly.

"Does your mommy know you have that?" He said in a baby voice skating circles around us. "Nah, she's busy with the mailman." Larson pouted. "That'll make great bathroom reading." Banks chuckled.

"I've had it with you, Banks." I stuck my foot out in front of him. He fell but caught himself with his elbows before his face touched the ground, sadly. "Watch yourself, Anderson." He growled getting up. "Suck it, Banks." I said in the same tone he used.

"That's mine you jerk, I found it." Karp yelled at McGill who still had the magazine. "You don't even know what to do with it, wuss-breath." McGill shot back. "Oh, like you do." I mumbled quietly.

They ended up pushing Karp in garbage and we all stood there avoiding getting thrown in ourselves. "Ew." I whispered as he rolled around trying to get up. "You wanna have a go next, Anderson?" Larson teased as I smirked at him, "No, but maybe you do."

I saw Fulton Reed walking up behind them so I just kept my mouth shut after that. Fulton and I had made good friends in the principals office after I accidentally threw a chair in class. Whoops. He's had my back in fights ever since.

He picked all three boys up by the hood of their hawks windbreaker, and threw them into the same pile of trash they pushed Karp into. "How's it feel, dickhead." I kicked McGill's side with my foot and he let out a groan. They all got up and scattered away.

"Thanks Fulton." I smiled up at they tall boy. "See ya, Anderson." He nodded and walked away.

-

I was walking back to my house, humming my favorite Nirvana song as I crossed the street. "Hey!" I spun around to see none other than Adam Banks running up to me. "What do you want, Garbage Boy?" I asked and kept walking. "I saw you walking, so I thought I'd walk with you." He shrugged.

"Y'know Banks, if you weren't such an ass I think we'd be good friends." I said out of nowhere making him perk up.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. See ya later, Banks." I waved as we walked into our houses. His house was on the right of mine, Connie's and Averman's are across from mine, and my friend Aspen's is on the left of mine.

As soon as I got into my room my phone started to ring. I picked it up off it's stand,

"Hello?"

"What were you doing walking home with Adam Banks?" Connie basically yelled from the other side.

I pulled the phone away from my ear to rest my poor eardrums from her squealing. "We're neighbors Connie, if you hadn't notice already." I sighed sitting in my skinny desk chair.

"I think you guys would be super cute together." I could practically feel her smile from the other side of the phone.

"Let's take a couple steps back there, sweets. I walked home with the boy after I watched him be thrown in a pile of garbage-"

"Wha-"

"Long story."

"Are we still on for after practice lunch at Mickeys tomorrow?"

"Duh. Me, you, Charlie, and Averman, right?"

"Yup. See you at practice?"

"Mhm. Love you Connie."

"Love you more." She sang before I set the phone back on it's stand.

-

I groaned and looked at my clock, it was only 1am and I've gotten zero sleep. My mom and dad are away on some business trip. To be honest I don't even know what they do for a living. I know they're loaded and go away on businesses trips almost every week. I personally think they're secretly drug dealers.

Me and my siblings bet on it. My older sister, Jenny, thinks they're secret gamblers, but my older brother, Joey, thinks my moms a secret stripper and my dads a male stripper at a gay club.

But we told him that was stupid so he bet that my dad was in the mafia and my mom was one of those rich mafia wifes. Me and my sister thought that was stupid too, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was true.

I groaned into my pillow. I'm bored, and not tired. I've only got one thing on my mind, Adam Banks. Well, that's a lie, two things. Adam Banks and hockey.

Why? You may ask, I don't know. I have absolutely no clue. I'm asking myself that very question.

So I did the only thing I could think of to help get rid of that name dancing around in my head.

-

hey, this kinda sucks but like oh well. it's rlly fun to write soooo...