»crushing on you as your bestfriend.

//SOOBIN//
-suddenly becomes really shy around you.
-starts taking care of his appearance more when he's around you.
-a little more touchy than usual.
-gets super giddy and smiley when talking about you to the members.
-accidentally makes it obvious to the members that he likes you by the way he's nonstop talks about you, and that he gets nervous when he's about to see you, but to you, he's just acting strange, and you feel as though somethings up with him.
-daydreams about you when you're not around, gets distracted by thoughts about you.

//YEONJUN//
-subtly tries to impress you with his talents and confidence.
-a little more flirty with you.
-gives you alot more attention, takes time out of his day to speak about more personal things with you to get to know you on a deeper level.
-the members don't really realise, they just think he's being a show off because you're around.
-you start to actually make him pretty nervous and shy, which usually he'd never get like that as he's pretty confident.
-gets flustered around you sometimes.
-laughs at all your jokes.

//BEOMGYU//
-stares at you when you aren't looking.
-tries to always be around you, will stick by your side and bring your name into conversations as much as possible.
-very playful with you, jokes about with and acts super childish.
-lowkey babies you sometimes, the members notice and look at each other smiling, knowing he has some sort of feelings for you.
-gets quite shy and flustered when you are alone together, even if the members are around but you're in your own conversation together.
-acts like a gentleman around you to make your smile.

//TAEHYUN//
-gets super protective of you accidentally.
-you're always on his mind which distracts him alot, and other members notice this.
-gets kind of stressed out as he's worried of ruining what you already have also wants to focus on his career.
-smiles alot when he's with you, gets very flustered.
-will look out for you and have your back in any situation.
-gets quite touchy with you, will grab onto your arm and put his arm around your waist and shoulder at random times.
-tries to give you a little space.

//HUENINGKAI//
-starts feeling nervous when around you, gets butterflies and acts super giddy.
-tries to be around you all the time.
-your members notice how he's making more of an effort to be around you, where before it was all natural.
-is alot more playful with you, teases you.
-tries to make you laugh as he likes seeing you happy and smiling.
-talks about you to the members while smiling like crazy.
-never stops thinking about you. will daydream about you so much that he'll end up messaging you.