2

I kept on shuffling the deck over and over again. The feeling of the cards keeping me normal. The feeling of the cards making my thumbs numb. The sound of the cards hitting each other kept me from being scared. It made it so I was okay to be in a building with a bunch of people who could kill me at any second. 

The doors opened making me look up from the cards that are in my hands. That's when I saw three men.......the men who wouldn't stop staring at me. "Sorry, to keep you waiting, il Mio Amore. (My love)." the man with long raven hair said as the three of them walked over to me. I put the cards into the box before I put the deck of cards into the pouch that I grabbed them from.

"It's fine," I said before zipping the bag up. I put the bag down on the floor. "So, what's your name, Mio caro? (My dear)." The one with long wavy dark brown hair asked me. 

"Amber.....Amber Swan." I answered as I put my hands in my lap. I tried my best not to fidget with my hands. It only lasted a few seconds before I started to fidget with my hands. I tried my best to hide it from the men in front of me, but I'm guessing they can see it. "It's nice to meet you, Amber. I'm Aro." The man with long raven hair said. 

"To my left is my soul brother, Marcus," Aro said. I looked at the man with long curly hair. "To my right is my soul brother, Caius," Aro said. I looked at the man with long blonde hair. "Nice to meet you all." I quietly said as I tried not to bounce my leg. "Piccolo (Little one), we have some questions to ask you. If that's okay." Marcus said. I nodded my head, telling them that they can ask questions. 

"Do you know what we are?" Caius asked me. I took a deep breath before I nodded my head. "You are vampires, just like the Cullens," I answered. "How did you find out about us?" Aro asked. 

I looked down at my hands. "Bella dragged me to a baseball game that the Cullens were having. That's how I found out. They basically forced me into finding out." I answered before looking back up at them. "What do you all know about vampires?" Aro asked. "I know that some have gifts that each vampire different. I know that each vampire has a blood singer and a mate." I said. 

"I know that you guys need blood to survive. I know that there are some that drink from animals instead of people." I said. 

"Who told you all of this, Principessa? (Princess)" Marcus questioned. "After the baseball game that I was dragged to, Carlisle, Esme, Rosalie, and Emmett told me. They were the only ones that explained everything to me and they were the ones that looked out for me. The rest of the Cullens only cared for Bella." I answered.

"Well, by the sounds of it...you all know the main points. Two of the three of us have powers. I can read your mind with a touch of the hand, but I will never do it to you without your permission. Caius does not have any powers, but he is any amazing strategies and Marcus can see bonds or relations between people." Aro said. 

"Piccolo (Little one), when someone is a blood singer they have red bonds connecting a vampire and their singer. When someone is a mate, they have a light blue bond connecting the two mates. When someone is a true mate, they have a bright gold bond connecting them. That's when I see when I use my gifts and look at you." Marcus said. 

I gave him a confused look. "Amber, you are our true mate," Aro said as he saw my confused look. I looked down at my hands. "We know this might be a lot for you, but it's true and we would like for you to move in with us," Marcus said. 

I looked up at him. I was about to say something when the doors opened. We all looked over to see Alec standing there. "Masters, we received word that the Cullens left the country," he said making me freeze. The three men that are my mates looked at me before looking back at Alec. "Prepare the jet and have the elite guards meet us there. We will fly with the queen to the states so she can pack her things and speak with her dad." Aro said.