Chapter Fourteen

Auria's POV

Waking up to a wash of cold breeze I stir a bit sitting up and rubbing my eyes that feels swollen. Once I got my eyes open, looking around I soon came to realization that this isn't my room. Just then everything came rushing back I came here last night and Zaiden invited me in I must've dozed off, I mean how couldn't I his arms wrapped around me made me feel safe and warm it's only right.

I heard a door opening it was the bathroom door Zaiden must've went to have his shower. What if he's naked because he thinks I'm still asleep? Just as that thought came I slap my hands over my eyes and here comes a sexy ass chuckle, god forgive me.

"You can look you know" he says making my cheeks hurt from the way I'm blushing "please put clothes on" I tell him shyly "what if I don't want to?" he asks with a smug tone "Zaiden..." I say pouting "look you'll see I'm wearing clothes" he says and I took the chance to peek through my fingers and he was indeed dressed in sweats and a t-shirt "you play too much" I say throwing a pillow at him and he caught it all too easily.

"Do you wanna go freshen up so we can have breakfast with Zalia, she's gonna go back to Bakersfield today" he ask and I nod Zalia had informed me where her parents lived before she says she wanted to move to LA so she could at least be a bit closer to us as we were in San Diego I wish her all the best, because from what I know neither mr nor mrs. Vaughn along with Zaiden is happy about her wanting to go live on her own.

I got out of Zaiden's bed and he walks me to the door and kisses my head before I went to my room with a killer blush on my cheeks. I even slept well I felt like I was sleeping on clouds and there was the smell of rain and gardenias that was surrounding me it was just perfect.

I got to my room and went straight for the bathroom putting my hair in a messy bun and stripping from my clothes. After taking a warm relaxing shower I got a towel wrapping my body in it and doing some hygiene practice before walking to the closet. I got a white victoria secret lingerie on along with a pink crop hoodie set and white socks.

 I got a white victoria secret lingerie on along with a pink crop hoodie set and white socks

Afterwards I headed down stairs to the dining room to be met with Zaiden and Zalia. She looks at me with a smile which I returned before taking my seat opposite her. "How was your night bestie?" she asks all cheery making me giggle a bit at her nickname "it was fine thank you" I say trying not to look at Zaiden.

"Is that a blush I see?" she ask teasing me before Zaiden stops her "what? I bet Ari don't mind, she's my best friend after all" she says shrugging and I smile. "You're so weird" said Zaiden "and you're jealous " she said right back "damn right I am" Zaiden says and I laugh at them.

Gen serves our breakfast which was bacon, eggs, french toast with butter and cheese, fruits, apple juice and coffee. It was alot just for three people but I won't voice my opinion they can do as they please right?

We ate in somewhat of silence, and once we got done I went with Zalia to the room she was at and she got what little packing she had left done while chitchatting with me. I'm really going to miss her so much once she leaves, she's become one of my favorite person over the small amount of time I've known her and I really appreciate her whole being.