Chapter 39

The day has finally come . Its finally time to go and fetch Ace . Its been a month .

I throw my loose pants on and white tee , I begin to head to the garage to get my car .

My new BMW , slick , black and the latest . I've been turning heads for the past week. I sit down in the car and inhale the amazing smell of a new car .

I close the door and turn on the radio . Taylor Swift's Me booms from the speakers as I peel out of the building's garage.

The familiar route to the state prison makes my body feel tense . I press my foot on the gas and a loud pop sounds from the car .

When the familiar treed road appears , my mind trails to the time I've spent here. All the wonderful and not so wonderful people I've met .

Isabella , Anthony , Old man Jay . Genna , Mr Pervert guard  and Roxy all those people . It seems like just yesterday when I met them .

From the moment I laid my eyes on Ace , how rude and insulting he was . To the time we had spent on the roof for the first time . The moment he first said he loved me . To now.  Me , a free woman fetching my boyfriend,  who is now a free man .

I stop my car in front of the gate and step out of it.  I salute the guard who is standing at the gate .

My stomach is erupting with excitement , I haven't seen him in a month since he strongly enforced it that I dont ever come back here unless it's to pick him up .

What a sweet man .

I stand there , and finally , I see a guard approaching . With him following close behind .

He is wearing a blue Jean and a black t shirt and white Nike snickers.  His muscles more apparent.

He has a mouth watering physic . A beautiful man indeed . His hair is well trimmed , he looks like Zack Efron with a haircut . Wow !

When he finally reaches the gate , he nods at the guard and he opens the gate or door thingie.  I cant help it anymore , I run towards her and lunge myself to him .

He catches me mid air and I tie my legs around his torso . He holds my ass cheeks tight and he kisses my lips .

"I've missed you so so much." He breathes into my hair .

"I've missed you too ." I say , squashing him into a tight hug .

We progress to the car . He sits in the passenger seat and myself in the driver .

"What version is this? " he asks , smoothing the seats and dashboard.

"Its the BMW X6 MRSP , this  month's version . It's the first one in the country ." I say . Pride pruning through me .

"Wow , that's great. I didnt know that you were into cars." He says . Admiring the interior of the car .

"What  exactly do you do for a living ." He asks .

"I'm a charted accountant . Just like you ." I say to him with a smile .

"Really , because I worked for one of the biggest accounting companies in the world and I could never afford a new version of a BMW . So what do you really do?" He asks through a smile .

"I'm a charted accountant and I also do ... business ." I say .

"What type of business ? Oh my God,  are you a drug dealer?" He asks , laughing , yet I can hear the honesty in his voice .

" I own an accounting firm  and I co-own a company with my ex-husband which deals with buying and selling property . It's very successful. " I say to him . I'm not really comfortable discussing riches with him .