33. Merry Christmas

Adelpha's Pov:
"I need help."

"I know, and I'm glad you've came to realize that and reach out. Now what can we both do?"

"My mother journal has helped me realize a lot of things, but Im not ready to admit that to myself of what they are."

"Well one of the first steps is admitting what it is and admitting it to yourself, so what is it?"

"I think I love Draco Malfoy, but all I've ever done to him is use him as a void to escape things. I used him when my father hit me, he was a shoulder to cry on and of course I had feelings for him, but I never admitted it. Now he feels as if I used him, and I think I did."

"Maybe it's his fault that he didn't realize it sooner."

"It's not his fault I ruin everything!"

"There we go, so you admit it. You were the problem."

"We both were, but I ruined most things, and I couldn't be what he needed."

I shot out of bed as my breathing picked up. I looked around the room. God that dream was to real, maybe I do need to talk to someone. I looked over to the clock that read 5 am, so I had only gotten 2 hours of sleep. I grabbed my shoes and looked around the dorm room before leaving the Raven Claw dormitory.

I waited for the stair case to spin in acceptance. It slowly opened and I hopped into it as quickly as possible.

"What brings you here Adlepha?" His voice mutters from the desk.

"I think you know sir."

"I don't, you've blocked me from your mind." He said with a smile.

I shook my head and smiled as I walked to sit in front of him.

"So, tell me what is it you came here for?"

"I don't trust that stupid therapist and you know that, but I trust you."

"Fair, go ahead."

"I assume you know everything about my past so let's skip that. I want you to tell me why I ruin everything?"

"Adelpha you don't ruin everything, you just haven't healed from your trauma. Neither has Draco. You rush into things. You try and fix things by taking your clothes off for each other, and you and him both think your wrong for each other." Dumbledore says as he closes his hands together.

"So I don't ruin everything?" I ask.

"Of course not, you've both been through so much and you both don't know how to communicate besides taking off your clothes. Misery loves company and that's exactly what is going on between you two."

I nod my head and continue to listen.

"You began smoking as a way to escape and that's fine, but drinking you can't do that. You have to deal with it when it comes back to you. You need to confront the things you fear worse."

"I confronted my father."

"That's amazing, but that's not everything your scared of."

I was afraid of Astoria, Ryan, and ruining my body to the point where it wouldn't be able to function.

"Let's start with the last one." He says, he was reading my mind now.