THIRTY FIVE ; airport

(CHAPTER THRITY FIVE - airport)

in real life !

holly threw on of alexs floral shirts on along with a tight top and sweatpants. it wasnt gonna be a very long flight for her but anyone would prefer to be comfortable of a squished plane.

all of them were sad to leave each other, the past week and a half had zoomed by and the streams were amazing. karl tried spending as much time as possible with alex and  holly, taking them out to eat on their last day and staying in to watch movies.

alex and holly were probably the saddest out of the trio. holly didnt want to leave because she had to go back to her shit household in florida with clay.

alex didnt want to worry about editing, streaming and college. all the fun things he did with friends blocked out all the cons in his life.

as karl drove in the car, he saw the two unhappy looks on their face. they both aimlessly looked down at their phone, scrolling through twitter on occasion.

karl pulled into the airport, stopping the car with a sudden shake.

the three got out, slowly handing each other their luggage. the rolled into the airport, finding a near by bench to talk before one of their planes went off.

"im gonna miss you," karl continued, "but we can always meet up again!" he smiled while lightening the tension by a few.

flight 5719 to orlando, florida, now boarding.

holly let out a huge sigh as she grabbed her luggage. she waved and hugged the boys goodbye, rolling off and to board her plane. "holly, wait!" alex called out, running after the blonde.

he grabbed her waist and turned her around harshly, placing his lips on hers. he felt his heart drop while she kissed back after a few seconds.

the kiss was slow, more meaningful and one to remember. holly felt her excitement risen as she wrap around his torso as well.

flight 5719 to orlando, florida, now boarding.

alex pulled away, smiling at the girl, "see you later," he whispered, letting her go. she nodded, grabbing her suitcase and walking off.

"OH HEAVENS! SI-since when were you guys a thing?" karl lowered his voice as he gathered stares from the decrepit.

"thats the thing. we arent," he chuckled. karl frowned, grabbing his hand and setting him down on the bench.

"why?! you guys would look cute,"

"i just- i dont know. i know she likes me and i know i like her i just dont have the fucking balls to ask her, man. i really wish i fucking could, dude," alex sighed, leaning his face into his hands.

flight 8990 to los angeles, california is now boarding.

"shit- ill see you later, karl."

"what? i dont get a kiss too? geez, what pussy will do to you," karl laughed, hugging him. alex walked away, leaving karl alone in the airport.

.´• bees venting corner
short last chapters pogggg???

aha anyhoe double update!!! im working on a new dream story so expect a new story once this one starts to come to an end <3