Sadist

" Ahhh .... "

A loud voice echoed in the room .., A person tied with chains .. his condition is worst ..

" Speak !! " Came a dangerous voice .

" Do ... Whatever ., You want VR ; but I will not tell you . " The man said .. still groaning in pain ...,

" You like it ... Hard way .., Don't you ? " Vansh asked .. his Maniac eyes darkened at the audacity of this man .

" Angre .... " Vansh shouted .., indicating through his eyes he smirked !!

Soon ... Angre ., Left the place ..,

Coming with throne chair .., he forcefully made that man sit on it !!

" Ahhhh .. "

" Ahhhhhhhhhhh ..... "

Taking his wimp ... Wrapping around his hands ..

 Wrapping around his hands

He continued ... To beat him mercilessly his eyes were dark .., It was like he was possessed of killing him ...

" Ahh .. p-please ., I will tell you . "
The man whispered ..his condition is worst ., Blood is lurking out of his frequently ., Added with Old wound his whole body is cover in bruises ..

" Who send you ? " He asked .. his eyes red ., In fury ; his calm yet .. dangerous voice send shiver through that poor ... Man .

" M-micha-el J-acks-son .. " he whispered ., Till now he was like a lifeless body ..

" That bloody ... Coward ., Dared to send his man in my ... Territory . "

A maniac smile ... Spread on his lips ., It was cruel !!

" Angre cut his Manhood ., And parcel to his boss ... Leftover body feed to my pets ..they are hungry . "
He said and smirked .. Evilly .,

Cleaning himself .. he walked out of the basement ., Soon he missed the metalic smell of blood ., It was giving him extreme pleasure !!

Pouring himself .. Wine he leaned in the leather chair his muscles Relaxed
, A lunatic smirk .. still spreading on his lips ..

 still spreading on his lips