04 | Alone

-"We are ready to go" dad yelled from down stairs

-"We are ready to go" dad yelled from down stairs.They were leaving for the weekend to go to New York.Since my dad,well not to brag but he is a businessman he travels a lot with my mom by his side.

I helped my mom get her stuff down stairs.I was staying alone at the house,I had the house all to my self.I have to admit I was excited.I had a plan to invite Sarah for a sleepover tonight but I wanted tonight to be more peaceful!

-"I told Margaret to keep an eye on you" my mom said."Yesterday we were at the new neighbours for dinner,If you need anything you can go to them for help too."

-"I thought you guys were at a business meeting," I said.

-"Well - We don't want to miss our flight." dad cuts her off.They gave me a big hug and told me to not burn the house down.I waved them goodbye as the car drove off.

I closed the door behind me and ordered Chipotle.

I set up to watch a movie.I was thinking of watching Fast and furious 9.I love all the characters but I wished Paul Walker was still alive,the sequels would have been different, it's difficult not seeing him be part of the "gang".

I was eating my food and watching the movie at the same time.My dad left me money to get me through the week without them.

I know you're laughing but I don't cook full meals,only something fast and easy.It's not that you can get full by it.I will survive,it's not that big of a deal.

I fell asleep on the couch.

***

*dingdong*

The doorbell woke me up.I got up to open it. It was Margaret checking on me.She was our next door neighbour, our families have become really close together.She saw that everything was fine and she told me that I should call her if i need anything.

When she left I tried to get myself together and got in the shower.That was so relaxing. It was exactly what I needed this morning.

I went down stairs and made breakfast.

***

My phone started vibrating on the kitchen counter.

-"Hey"-i say

-"Hey girl heyyy"- Sarah said.She sounded so happy.

-"What's up!"

-"I am 20 minutes away from your house you better get ready we are going out"

-"What? Where?"

-"Don't worry about it just wear something hot"

-"I was actually gonna come in my sweatpants but whatever I guess"

-"See ya"

I rushed up the stairs and wore something "hot" as Sarah said.The dress was out of my comfort zone but this was the only option I had left.I didn't like anything else.This was my outfit: