♡3

**

The eighth dream was... peculiarly distinct.

Having the constant of Taehyung in his mind was dithering enough, now the man was conquering his state of subconscious too. Jeongguk started thinking of him differently. Yes, he was smart, well educated, well read, well spoken, but he was also so handsome. So handsome, that perhaps his mind decided to play a few tricks with that deliberation in mind.

Jeongguk fell asleep at around 10 pm. Rosie was snuggled close to his chest when he did; and the moment he slipped into a deep slumber, he was... making love, you could say.

The whole dream was confusing on its own. Everything was abstract as if drifting away slowly. The scenery was stark white, faded, blinding to Jeongguk's eyes. He looked down and saw Rosie, lying underneath him. She had her mouth agape, eyes wide, her blonde hair splayed beneath her. She was naked, and Jeongguk realized he was gripping her waist while fluently moving in and out of her. Her moans were silent, no sound leaving her mouth.

He continued doing it, at a pace which became boring. But soon, Jeongguk's head was filled with numerous sounds and voices and signals, until Rosie wasn't there anymore.

Taehyung was.

And Jeongguk's pace increased, and his fluent snapping of hips against Taehyung's quickened, and the bright white light turned a softer, warmer hue of oranges and browns. Jeongguk was so close to Taehyung, seeing his soft skin and brown eyes looking up at him. Jeongguk reached down and pressed the shell of his ear to Taehyung's cheek, until his moans were the only sound he could hear until his pitched screams filled the room and Jeongguk was thrusting into him in a pace unknown, until-

"Jeongguk!"

Jeongguk's eyes flew open, heart beating rapidly, a dent in his pants that was more than obvious. He looked to the side and saw Rosie sitting beside him, a hand on his thigh. "Are you alright?"

"I-" Jeongguk started, and then moved Rosie's hand off his thigh, gulping down the shame, the guilt, the pure horror of dreaming something so horrendous. "I-I'm fine."

"You look flustered," Rosie said softly, and Jeongguk's mouth went dry.

"I said I'm-" Jeongguk started, but then Rosie moved closer to him, pressing her lips to his temple.

"Let me take care of it," She whispered, and Jeongguk's hands fisted around the sheets. He nodded faintly, the embarrassment taking over him as she moved the bedsheets down and saw his aching member.

Rosie started working on it, and Jeongguk's mind wandered. Though bursts of pleasure were entering his system and he was letting out slight grunts for a response, he couldn't help but understand why he would even dream of such a thing. Kissing was one, but making love was something else altogether. Maybe Jeongguk needs some medicine. That's what the doctors say to do when one has homoerotic thoughts.

Rosie was moving her small hand up and down his cock, seeing it leak with precum. "We have that dinner party at Veronica's tonight," Rosie whispered, continuing to caress him softly. Jeongguk nodded silently, biting his lip to conceal a moan.

"Taehyung's going to be there," Rosie continued as if this was a casual dinner conversation. The mention of Taehyung's name caused Jeongguk to whimper out in pleasure, thus leaping forward to grab Rosie's nightgown and hide his head in her neck.

"O-oh- Jeonggukie, are you okay?" Rosie asked in a higher tone, a worried tone, and Jeongguk nodded, bucking into her fist.

"Y-yeah- um- keep going," He whispered weakly, and Rosie nodded.