Happyily Ever After... Right?

Peter's POV
I sighed, mentally preparing myself as we got closer to my school.

"You good?" Natasha asked. She had come along to drop me off. I saw Happy glance in the mirror to look at us before turning his eyes to the road again. I glanced over at Natasha to see her stretched out with her feet propped up on the back passenger seat.

"I think so... I just hope Ned and MJ aren't too mad at me for leaving them on the read last night." I told her.

I had sent a rather long explanation to them on our group chat only to not reply to anything they sent afterwards.

"They won't be. At least not for long." She assured.

"Mmm. MJ can hold a grudge..."

"Oh I bet."

I chuckled, last night I was also told that the team had met MJ and Ned due to him trying to send a text to MJ on my phone.

Also MJ had guessed it was the Avengers off the bat. Being a Queen. As always.

I smiled, a warm feeling coming over me. MJ would probably punch me in the arm later. And call me a loser.

I couldn't wait.

"Oh no." Nat whispered, stretching out and sitting up right.

"Oh no?"

"You have that look on your face and..." She laughed and shook her head. "Forget I said anything."

"Uh. Okay?" I blinked.

We finally pulled up to the front door. I decided to shrug it off.

"Author help us..." Nat whispered as I got out of the car.

I looked back at her giving her a weird look. She chuckled.

"Bye Peter! See you later, okay?"

"Bye Nat!"

"Have fun!"

"I will!"

"If anyone messes with you just tell me and I'll break their spines!" She called cheerfully.

"Please don't!" I called back, finally at the door. I walked in only to get tackled by Ned.

"Finally! You're here!" He said quickly. "C'mon dude!"

He dragged me over to my locker where MJ was waiting.

"Hey loser! Finally decided to show up?" She smirked at me.

"Yep!" I grinned at her and attempted to give her a hug.

Which ended with me on the ground after getting a elbow to my back...

"Hey, I missed you but not quite that much." She laughed and I gave her a pouting look. "I'm only joking."

She helped me up and I grabbed what I needed for my first class.

"You have to tell us what the Avengers are like at lunch!" Ned told me. He was bouncing on his heels.

I chuckled a bit and looked over at MJ.

"Stop smiling like an idiot." She demanded.

I couldn't. So I turned back to Ned.

"First Period?" I asked. He nodded.

"Catch you later." MJ said walking in the direction of her first class.

"Dude seriously, how is your face not hurting?" Ned asked as we walked to our class.

I shook my head. Today was already off to a great start.

(TOM IS BACK AND HE'S READY TO RULE THE WORLD BOW DOWN PEASANTS)