Chapter 16

OMG OMG OMG OMG 

Thanks you all for the amount of comments and votes it actually makes me so happy like this story is getting more attention then I seriously thought it would ahhh!!

Anywayyy enjoy Chapter 16 gonna be a shorter one but please enjoy!

Fun Fact about me : My favourite solo album is probably walls !!

Scene : Harry and Niall's apartment

"Mmhh." Harry groaned as he twisted around in his bed.

"Ouch!" Harry quickly turned his head and saw Louis crouching slightly.

"Are you okay Lou?"

"Move your knee Hazza." Louis barley groaned out.

"Oh!" Harry said blushing.

"Sorry, I'm not too use to sharing a bed." He giggled and cuddled up to Louis' chest.

"Its okay Darling." Louis hummed, wrapping his arms around Harry and stuffing his face into Harry curls. They both lay there in a comfortable silent, just enjoying each other company before  Louis speaks out.

"Happy birthday my love, I loveeee youuuu." he dragged out pecking Harry's face with a billion  kisses.

"Ahhh Louis stop! I love you too." Harry giggled pushing Louis' face away.

"Whats on the agenda today then?" Harry asked, playing with Louis' fingers.

"Well I thought we could cuddle, stay in bed, eat a load of junk food, open all your new presents and then I have a surprise at eight." Louis finished and Harry eyes widen.

"Another one!?" Harry says astonished.

"Yes baby, but this one is so much better. You are going to LOVE it!" Louis grinned and Kissed Harry's dimple.

"I'll go make you breakfast then?" Louis asked and Harry yawned and nodded.

"Go on you sleep some more, I'll be back with some pancakes in a bit." Louis kissed Harry's head of curls and got up, he put on a jumper and hurried downstairs, of course Liam and Niall weren't awake meaning none of them could distract him or eat any of the pancakes.

Louis was not the best cook in the world, but he really tried. And he made cupcakes, how hard can pancakes be?

Okay harder then he thought...

However after about 45 failed tried later he made stack of pancakes, with Maple syrup and a small bowel on the side full of chocolate chips, strawberries and blueberries. Also luckily no one had woken up so he made them both a coffee and started to take the tray of breakfast up to Harry's room.

"Knock Knock."

"Come in!"

"I made breakfast!" Louis said excitingly and Harry clapped his hands and louis rested the tray over Harry's lap, he then quickly got under the covers too and snuggled up to Harry, as he started to cut up the pancakes an eat them.

"Good?"

"Amazing Lou! What happened to 'I can't cook Louis.'" Harry mimicked as he brought a piece of pancake up to Louis' mouth who very much excepted it, dripping some maple syrup down his chin.

"I can cook certain things! Just take me a little while longer." Louis pouts but again be beams when another pice of pancake, this time with half a strawberry on it come down to his mouth.

The twos chat and kiss and eat as the first part of Harry's birthday, once the tray was empty and on the bedside table, they decided to just cuddle some more, that was until Niall and Liam bursted through the door with a box full of presents.